Yet another MTG or MTG alternative question

I am seriously considering using MTG or a MTG alternative- One side of my head grows at an alarmingly faster rate than the other :eek::eek::eek::eek:. I don't know whether this is a new thing for my head or whether it was always like this....
Everytime I cut my hair it just goes back to it's uneven state.

I know many ladies have had success using MTG or an alternative... So I need your advice - can I use it on one side of my head???

Has anyone used MTG or an alternative on one side of there head/hair and saw results?????

Please help!!!

Last edited:

nomoweavesfome

I've never done that - always the wwhole head- but I can assure you, if you use it on that one side,verily verily I say unto you, it will surely catch up. Trust me.

Okay thank you...
Can you tell me how you use it to see results? How often do you wash, co-wash, apply, etc...

***Oh no need I am checking out your journal entries...

Thank you so much

Last edited:

nicki6

Hello,:wave:
I use my MTG only on the back of my scalp as the front/sides grow faster and have gotten great results. I mix MTG and Surge into a small spray bottle (3oz), and a few peppermint drops. I spray it on my scalp every other day (tingles from the peppermint). I wash my hair once a week and apply Pantene Relaxed and Natural daily oil moisturizer to my entire length nightly.

With the spray bottle, I am more accurate in getting an even amount on my scalp and it does drip down my neck. In my opinion, MTG was a large part of getting me past shoulder length with my ends in good shape:thumbsup:

okay ladies- I just received my Sulphur powder today (baldwin - I placed the order on the 22 and received it on the 28- pretty good considering it came from the UK)... So I am going to mix it up and keep you ladies informed. I am due for a touch-up (7 weeks post) but I am going to stretch it out until the first week of November and I will keep you ladies updated....

Thanks a bunch!!!!