My 1 Year LHCF post (progress pics)

cheeks87

I started my hair journey at shoulder-length in Fall of '06, joined LHCF in June of '07 at APL and am now just about MBL, I think...or full BSL

front:
july2083.jpg

side:
july2084.jpg

back:

july208.jpg

the black line is where my waist is (my goal length)
july2082.jpg

Last edited:
Your hair is breathtaking!!! Sooooo, I could be where you are this time next year ?!?!!!! SWEEEEEET!!!!!! :lachen:

Congrats, Cheeks!!!!!!

I started my hair journey at shoulder-length in Fall of '06, joined LHCF in June of '07 at APL and am now just about MBL, I think...or full BSL

front:
july2083.jpg

side:
july2084.jpg

back:

july208.jpg

the black line is where my waist is (my goal length)
july2082.jpg

WOW... :drunk:

CONGRATS GIRL!! That is some puurrrdy hair:yep:

Very Inspiring!

ok I am so mad that you said this like you are not happy at your progress............well can I have it then? Your hair is beautiful

ok I am so mad that you said this like you are not happy at your progress............well can I have it then? Your hair is beautiful

:lachen:I'm REALLY excited about it actually. I'm kinda in shock at the moment. I was uploading the pics to my comp and I was thinking,"I can't believe it grew that much:spinning:"

Anywho, THANKS!

Wow. Your'e hair grew very fast. What products have you been using?
Great progress. Congratulations.

WOW Cheeks :blush:!

Great progress, beautiful hair. Can't wait to see where I'll be when my year is up *6 more months*. I started at shoulder length. This inspires me!!!:yep::drunk:

Back