My 11 yr old natural ** What do you think!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
This is my daughter, Jasmine and her best friend today. We BC'd her about 2 months ago and she LOVES wearing her hair as natural as natural gets.

Just wanted to share a story. (and it would tickle her pink to see this thread)

We go to get in the car, Jasmine closes the door and goes to put on her seatbelt before feeling something tugging on her hair. She closed her puff in the door and was putting on her seatbelt before she even realized it. :lachen:

Now THAT's a big puff!

No, not a half-fro. That's just a puff. When we BC, she was chopped to BSL and her puff has grown since.

Just thought I'd share. Comment please. It will make her day. She LOVES being natural!

LoveTheSkinImIn

She is too cute! And I love her hair. I LOVE seeing little girls whose hair is natural. They remind me of myself when I was little. I just wish my mom and I had appreciated/embraced it more back then.

faithVA

Tell her I love it. And that natural, puff looks good on her. I am tooooo jealous. I want a puff that big. Tell her I want to rock it like her when I grow up :lol:

Your daughters beautiful.

ChristmasCarol

Love it - she's very cute!

Waiting until the natural hair is long before BCing is usually the easier way to go for young girls, IMO.

Good job, mama :grin:

PersuasiveBeauty

Goodness she's so beautiful! I love her cheek bones, and of course the hair is gorgeous! That thickness is to die for! I can't even begin to imagine how even more gorgeous it's going to be when she goes off to college!

LadyRaider

She looks so cute, she ought to be barbie doll. GREAT puff. Then again... I've never seen a puff that looks bad. It's definitely the queen of the hairstyles.

hair4romheaven

Hey Jazzy, you & your hair are very pretty. Can I borrow you one day to pretend you're my daughter? Don't worry Njoy can come, but you'll be my dd for the day so I can show you off like you're mine. :)
Promise I'll buy you snacks & stuff. Lol (jkin) ur hair is beautiful!!!

WantNatural

GORGEOUS puff! I love that it's so big it gets caught in doors! :lachen:

Jasmine, you are beautiful, and I hope my puff looks like yours when it grows up!:grin:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Hi, this is Jasmine....

thank you guys for saying all this nice stuff about me. my mom was right, it did tickle me pink! I do LOVE wearing my hair in nice big, juicy natural styles. Somethings i do to keep my hair growing fast is to massage my scalp. I really do appreciate your nice comments, they make me feel so good about my hair! Thank you,

Much love,
Jasmine (aka Jazzy)

lboogie2679

LOVE IT! It's so refreshing to see a beautiful young lady enjoying her hair in its natural state. Kudos to you and mom :)

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Is she reading this thread op? If so:

Giiiirrrl!!!! Your hair is absolutely beautiful! And you look like such a lovely young woman. There are tons of women (young, old, white, yellow, brown and pink) that could only wish to have hair that beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

virtuenow

Her hair is very thick. And pretty. I don't know if I've seen a little girl w/such a thick puff. I look forward to her length check and hair journey. What is her regimen?

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Long Hair Care Forum App