My complete hair journey [a video in pictures]

audacity.

So, before LHCF I had NO idea what a "hair journey" was! It is because of LHCF that I even started documenting my hair progress as well as what I do to my hair AND when I do it! It was here, at LHCF that I gained the initial support, encouragement & motivation to begin and stick to a healthy hair care routine and it is ALSO here that I was able to gain the basic knowledge of building a hair growth routine and ultimately grow my hair to the longest lengths in my life!

Even though I'm not active here like I used to be back when I first started, it is because of all those reasons [and more], that I want to share my hair journey with all of my LHCF sisters!

I've had setbacks, frustrations, 1 failed transition, struggles with breakage and on and on...but at the end of the day, I'm HAPPY WITH MY HAIR! and guess what?

I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!

Anyhow, here's the vid I put together! Thank you SO MUCH LHCF for providing the foundation for women like me to find out that BLACK HAIR DON'T CARE :lol:

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz7ocmrpps8

My Friend

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful journey with us. I love all of the hairstyles. You have also inspired me to take more pictures.

reeko43

Great video! I already follow you on YT, won't say who I am, but your journey has been very motivating to me. Since your BC you have already gotten some impressive growth. Can't wait to see what the next year brings for your hair journey and mine as well!

andromeda

Congrats on your journey! Very inspiring (esp the part about honing in on what what you made you retain your growth) and well-edited.

audacity.

Wonderful progress, I especially love the hairstyles you did on your natural hair. I subbed as well.

thanks so much! it's funny you say that because when i put this together, i realized that i really didn't "grow" into my hair until i went natural! the relaxed days were quite boring in terms of styling...

thanks so much for watching AND for subbing! that really means a lot :)

audacity.

Congrats on your journey! Very inspiring (esp the part about honing in on what what you made you retain your growth) and well-edited.

thank you! i think that a lot of times, in the beginning, i got caught up in what's working for everybody else and really didn't pay attention to my hair. it took me years to figure it out, but i thank god that i DID!

audacity.

Great video! I already follow you on YT, won't say who I am, but your journey has been very motivating to me. Since your BC you have already gotten some impressive growth. Can't wait to see what the next year brings for your hair journey and mine as well!

thank you, sis! my hair HAS grown...i actually took a comp pic in july that i will be sharing with my subbies soon...i really am loving my hair natural!

Xavier

That was one of the best youtube hair journey documentations I've seem. You did a great job and your hair love fabulous girlie!!!!

audacity.

thanks so much y'all! it HAS been a journey and like i say in the video - I'M JUST GETTIN' STARTED!!! i'm really looking forward to my natural hair journey! i truly appreciate all of your kind, motivational, inspirational and supportive comments!

:blowkiss:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Great progress and so inspirational. I'm 10 months into what I hope to be a 2yr transition like yours :yep: Your hair is beautiful relaxed and natural, thanks so much for sharing.