My Dad thought my hair was a weave today!!!

Lindy

We had a family party for my brother's birthday, and as I got into my car to leave, my Mom put her window down and yelled out "Your father says he likes your weave!!" So I started laughing and said "Thanks!" I thought he was only kidding, but later when I called my Mom she said he really did think I was wearing a weave!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm definitely flattered!!!
drunk.gif

He usually sees my hair either when it's curly or in a bun. Today I had done a rollerset with large rollers, so my hair was straight (but bouncy with body).

Also, I took my daughter to my stylist yesterday to get her hair done and he complimented me on my hairstyle. I was wearing it curly with a headband.

I had a good hair weekend!!!
smile.gif
clap.gif

Don't you love it when people notice your hair. You should feel so proud!

That good Lindy. I think its funny when ppl think you have a weave. I dont have long hair but its think so ppl think I added tracks or something.lol.

LOL!! it always cracks me up when people think that, especially those we are really close to. it's like "why you think i been wearing this bun all this time?" i also consider it a compliment though.
smile.gif

you take any pics???
scratchchin.gif

That is hilarious! So cool. I looked at your pics. You have very nice hair and nice colour. My hair is the same length as your is in the pics. I am also about 3 inch away from the top of my bra strap.

Keep up the good work!
smile.gif

Lindy, I have the same problem
clap.gif
. My old neighbor finally saw me with my hair down one day and told me up and down that I was wearing a weave. I explained to him that wearing my buns and protective styles keeps my hair *in shape.*

Thanks Shinyblackhair!!

I just looked at your albums and your hair is nice too!! Are those your children?? They're adorable!!!
smile.gif

You keep up the good work, too!! Maybe we'll both hit bra-strap at the same time!!!
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
My old neighbor finally saw me with my hair down one day and told me up and down that I was wearing a weave.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dont'cha just LOVE it???!!
grin.gif
It's gotta be one of the best hair compliments...
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
LOL!! it always cracks me up when people think that, especially those we are really close to.
you take any pics???
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep Adrienne, I KNOW you must get that ALL the time!!!
grin.gif
Nope, no more pics for me until next month!! Been taking my vitamins (MSM, Biotin, & B5) and I'm hoping for a miracle by Christmas!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks Lindy,

Yup those are my kiddos.

The pic of me was back a few years ago. The following summer I cut off all my hair, cuz I was crazy, lol...actually I did it to look older...it didn't worked and I regretted doing that soooo much. Friends and family never failed to let me know what a dumb move that was. Anyhow, now that my hair is longer than it's EVER been and having started from scratch, it's quite rewarding. Although I think about how long my hair might have been had I never chopped it all off in 2001.

That's a great story! I wonder what your father thinks now that he knows it is your own long beautiful hair!

Shinyblack,
You must be doing something right, girl, cuz you've gotten a helluva lot of growth in just two years!!!! WHOOOAAA!!! I'm really impressed!!
smile.gif

Back