My DD and her indestrutible hair LOL

BostonMaria

This is my 13 year old DD
I think (not sure) she is a 3B and she's always had tailbone length hair straight. Its Waist Length when her hair is curly (99% of the time).

Here is her regimen:

Co-wash 3x a week
Slap some Cheap gel on her hair

Yeah that's it. I don't do protective styles on her hair, I deep condition maybe once a year if I remember, and I trim an inch or two every two years. Her hairstyles consist of either wash and go's or ponytails. No pre-poo, no amla, no noting. She pisses me off LOL If I did alladat I'd be bald.

I think her hair is "indestructible" because I only flatiron it once a year. Hopefully she won't start doing crazy stuff to it when she gets older and ruin her hair. Some people can have simple regimens and still have long hair. Others, like me, have to work a little harder at it.

Attachments

• Dsc09541Liz.JPG
    Dsc09541Liz.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 791
  • 339638_321170481251129_100000745384742_1076296_752297197_o.JPG
    339638_321170481251129_100000745384742_1076296_752297197_o.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Bublin

Your daughter is lovely. I understand your feelings as my Mum has 'indestructable' hair. I give her all the products that i don't like and she just slaps them on her head without a thought to routine or anything. She has MBL hair and is a coarse 3C.

Last edited:

Garner

Your daughter is beautiful, and I love her hair. Wow, that is great she has such a simple regimen and still maintain health, growth and strength!!! :)

Ms_CoCo37

Some people can have simple regimens and still have long hair. Others, like me, have to work a little harder at it.

Ain't that the truth! Why oh why do I have to work so hard for my sprigs...:look:

Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! But then again, so is yours.:yep:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Beautiful little girl & hair mom. Yeah I know what you mean about girls getting older & wanting to do things to they head. Im dreading that with my girls but hopefully my healthy practices they are seeing & getting used to will keep them on the right track.

BostonMaria

Beautiful little girl & hair mom. Yeah I know what you mean about girls getting older & wanting to do things to they head. Im dreading that with my girls but hopefully my healthy practices they are seeing & getting used to will keep them on the right track.

She's lazy with her hair and always says she's going to cut it to nape length :nono: when she turns 18. All I can do is show her healthy hair practices and pray she listens.

Leeda.the.Paladin

She's so pretty Maria!! And I love her curls :) I know you don't want her to cut her hair but I bet it would be cute around her shoulders :duck:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
You definitely have a mini-me. Her curls are gorgeous. I remember when she was much younger and you posted on NC about her. She's grown into a beautiful young lady.