My Dear Sisters in Christ,

Nice & Wavy

I have prayed long and hard about this, but I'm feeling led to share with you that I will not be renewing my membership here on LHCF when my subscription is up.

My time is up here...my work is over and its time to move on. I will miss all of you very much. We have been through so much together...good times and bad. I will continue to pray for all of you and I hope that you will keep me in your prayers too.

May the Lord continue to do what He has started in you and I pray that you will continue to be a light on LHCF, a hill which cannot be hidden!!!

Love to all!

Nice & Wavy

Last edited:

MrsHaseeb

I am sorry to be reading this. Your words of wisdom will be left behind to help those who God leads to them. You will be in my prayers.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

Nice & Wavy

so strange YAH is calling me back here and @Niceandwavy He is telling yout o leave.. you are gonna be so missed :(..
The Lord has already begun to use you, sis. There are times when the Lord will move someone so that the ministry of another can begin. I will miss all of you so much and it's so nice to know that some of you will miss me too! Thank you, I appreciate you! :kiss:

momi

You have sown much seed here and are a true soldier... you will definitely be missed.

I was gone for quite some time as well... it's astonishing how much things (ideals and world views) have changed since I'd last visited. I somehow feel like we (my generation) has let this current generation down. The old adage "what one generation tolerates the next will embrace" seems to be playing out in full force.

Nice & Wavy

You have sown much seed here and are a true soldier... you will definitely be missed.

I was gone for quite some time as well... it's astonishing how much things (ideals and world views) have changed since I'd last visited. I somehow feel like we (my generation) has let this current generation down. The old adage "what one generation tolerates the next will embrace" seems to be playing out in full force.
Thank you, momi :kiss: I will miss you too!

ITA. I think I'm in your generation too and I feel the same way. :yep: True words indeed!

ETA: I will be 50 next year!

Nice & Wavy

Here I am...if you are slow, you will miss seeing my picture!

Ok, done...you missed it!

:grin:

Last edited:

delitefulmane

Nice&wavy,
I have really enjoyed reading your posts and inspiring messages! You WILL be missed! Wish you and your family the best. I pray that God will continue to use you like he has used you here.

Nice & Wavy

@Nice&wavy,
I have really enjoyed reading your posts and inspiring messages! You WILL be missed! Wish you and your family the best. I pray that God will continue to use you like he has used you here.
Thank you so much, sis :kiss: I will miss you too! I receive your blessings and may the Lord bless you and your family greatly!!! :love3:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
N&W, sorry to see you go... :ohwell: I always enjoy your fellowship on this site, and look forward to when you share the Word of God from your heart. Hoping you and your family enjoy the holidays, as you continue to minister to the needs of so many others.

Nice & Wavy

N&W, sorry to see you go... :ohwell: I always enjoy your fellowship on this site, and look forward to when you share the Word of God from your heart. Hoping you and your family enjoy the holidays, as you continue to minister to the needs of so many others.
Thank you, Laela. I will miss being here too. Thank you for being my friend...you have no idea how much you bless my life...I love you girl! :love2:

Nice Lady

Well, you will still be at the right place at the right time. You are already involved in office of a pastor's wife, so, you are involved in giving out to others. Are you sure that you really want to quit?

Iwanthealthyhair67

Sincerely, when you took your last break I felt that you wouldn't be coming back...I totally understand and have put the same thing to the Lord as well....

I will miss you presence here on the board, your words of encouragement and rebuke, you will be missed ...

Nice & Wavy

Well, you will still be at the right place at the right time. You are already involved in office of a pastor's wife, so, you are involved in giving out to others. Are you sure that you really want to quit?
Yes, I am in the right place, that's for sure:yep:. However, I'm not quitting...I'm moving on to do some other things. Also, I am a pastor as well as my husband and we both work together in the ministry.

I've been on the forum for 6 years and the Lord has been speaking to me about this for quite sometime. I've agonized over it, but I'm going to be obedient.

I hope the best for you in your endeavors!

Nice & Wavy

Sincerely, when you took your last break I felt that you wouldn't be coming back...I totally understand and have put the same thing to the Lord as well....

I will miss you presence here on the board, your words of encouragement and rebuke, you will be missed ...
:kiss: Thank you, sis. I love you and we will keep in contact!

Thank you for your ministry here on the CF...it's so needed!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Precious Wavy... :love2:

Your strong and beautiful presence here has always been my strength. You've always held me up at my weakest and kept me strong at my strongest moments.

I understand your moving on, for you have a powerful ministry, both you and hubby and you have to be where God is calling you to be.

Thank God, I can still keep in touch with you outside of this forum. If not, there would surely be a void and lost in my life.

I support and love you always, :love3:

'Me'

Nice & Wavy

Precious Wavy... :love2:

Your strong and beautiful presence here has always been my strength. You've always held me up at my weakest and kept me strong at my strongest moments.

I understand your moving on, for you have a powerful ministry, both you and hubby and you have to be where God is calling you to be.

Thank God, I can still keep in touch with you outside of this forum. If not, there would surely be a void and lost in my life.

I support and love you always, :love3:

'Me'
Thank you sis :kiss: I thank God that our friendship is also outside of this forum.

Thank you for your support and your love! Talk to you soon!

Love,

N&W

Nice & Wavy

Thank you to all the ladies who have posted and shared your heart for me. To all who didn't or don't want to post....God bless you too! :love3:

I will still be able to receive messages until my subscription is up. Please feel free...I will check periodically and answer!

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May He make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you PEACE!!!

Chow!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you sis :kiss: I thank God that our friendship is also outside of this forum.

Thank you for your support and your love! Talk to you soon!

Love,

N&W

Sis...

I feel like the 'ship' is tilted, the weight distribution is uneven. This boat must stay afloat. :cry: