My Dear Sisters in Christ,

Nice & Wavy

I came in here just to say...

'Yippeeee' :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

I've been praying so hard. You know full well that @Laela is unable to handle me by herself. She needs you to help when I start acting up in here.

@Iwanthealthyhair67 thinks I 'm a good girl. However, you, @pebbles and @Laela know me better. :giggle:

I'm paying your $6.50 just to make sure. :yep:

Oh yes I am... :love3:

Okay, I'm logging out and getting ready to take my train. I'll send you a text during my travels. I had a good day at work...my first day back in almost two weeks for the holiday. It was busy, but good. I survived. :meditate:
Ok...my phone is on!!!

HWAY

Bless you Nice & Wavy! I'm glad you are not leaving. I don't post often but please know I have grown exponentially since I joined this board. The posts from you and the other ladies on this forum have been thought provoking and caused me to reexamine some false beliefs and strongholds. Please know when you and the other ladies remind us we are to focus to Christ and Christ alone you are engaging in ministry. Some may not respond, others may scoff but there are others who pay attention, question themselves in the light of God'd word and the holy spirit and are blessed by presence in this forum.

Nice & Wavy

Bless you Nice & Wavy! I'm glad you are not leaving. I don't post often but please know I have grown exponentially since I joined this board. The posts from you and the other ladies on this forum have been thought provoking and caused me to reexamine some false beliefs and strongholds. Please know when you and the other ladies remind us we are to focus to Christ and Christ alone you are engaging in ministry. Some may not respond, others may scoff but there are others who pay attention, question themselves in the light of God'd word and the holy spirit and are blessed by presence in this forum.
THIS POST RIGHT HERE :clap: is the same word that was spoken to my spirit today by the Lord. I thank you so much for posting and sharing your heart with me and the other ladies who too are in agreement with me staying.

I am humbled...:cry:

Thank you, sis :kiss:

DaiseeDay

Nice & Wavy said:
:kiss: Thanks, sis!

:lachen:....Thanks, sis. You are too funny...you are going to pay my $6.50 just so that I can stay for sure....:dead: You don't have to do that, sis :hug2:

Ladies, I spoke to the Lord about this....with tears. There is more for me to do here....so, I will be obedient. I won't be here as often, but I will be praying and watching, that's for sure.:look:

I have my armor on and I will not give satisfaction to the devil with the laughs and giggles...nope, won't happen. So, here I am.:lol:

I'm very glad to hear you'll continue to post your words here! I don't always respond, but so many of your posts have been a blessing to me <3

MrsHaseeb

Beautiful. Yes there are some true women of God on this board.

Sent from my 4G HTC Thunderbolt using LHCF

pebbles

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trampolin

I never saw this thread!! :blush: But you know how I felt about you leaving! :thud: And LORD knows how happy I am that you're staying!! You are needed!!!! :yep: Thank-you, Jesus! :woohoo:

See? I tell folks all the time, God is in the business of answering my prayers!! :clap:

Love you, sis!! :kiss:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Shimmie, sis... you're hilarious!! Love it.... :lol:

Now Laela... you know good and well that when I calm down it's due to one of several things...

You all are praying :pray: and / or I gets a call / text / home email for me to 'chill'. :look: Precious Wavy keeps me in 'check'. I just need to listen for at least a 'minute'. :rolleyes:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Precious Wavy

This forum needs you and your 'Fire' for the Lord...

Last edited:

pebbles

Now Laela... you know good and well that when I calm down it's due to one of several things...

You all are praying :pray: and / or I gets a call / text / home email for me to 'chill'. :look: Precious Wavy keeps me in 'check'. I just need to listen for at least a 'minute'. :rolleyes:

:giggle: ..... Too funny!

Nice & Wavy

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :trampolin

I never saw this thread!! :blush: But you know how I felt about you leaving! :thud: And LORD knows how happy I am that you're staying!! You are needed!!!! :yep: Thank-you, Jesus! :woohoo:

See? I tell folks all the time, God is in the business of answering my prayers!! :clap:

Love you, sis!! :kiss:
Ya'll are making me cry :cry: Thank you, sis so much...I love you too :kiss:

Yes, God does answer your prayers...glory!!!

Nice & Wavy

Now @Laela... you know good and well that when I calm down it's due to one of several things...

:lol:...you are too funny, Shimmie.

Yup, that's Laela 'chill'. Love it:lol:

loolalooh

:lachen:....Thanks, sis. You are too funny...you are going to pay my $6.50 just so that I can stay for sure....:dead: You don't have to do that, sis :hug2:

Ladies, I spoke to the Lord about this....with tears. There is more for me to do here....so, I will be obedient. I won't be here as often, but I will be praying and watching, that's for sure.:look:

I have my armor on and I will not give satisfaction to the devil with the laughs and giggles...nope, won't happen. So, here I am.:lol:

I'm echoing the words of all the other ladies and saying I'm SOOOO happy to see that you will be staying. This board needs you. We really do! You are not finished here. :)