My Ellumen (Hair pics)!!!!

I wonder if this would be a good alternative to semi-permanent rinses. I just want my hair to be black. I have a lot of grey hair.

JazcG (cute s/n :) )

Be careful - Ellumen is 'permanent'. But if you're natural and/or want long-term color then permanent may be the route to go.

Can you use the clear Ellumen and recieve the same conditioning benefits as with the coloring treatment? I'd really like the softening/strengthening effects without the coloring.

Can you use the clear Ellumen and recieve the same conditioning benefits as with the coloring treatment? I'd really like the softening/strengthening effects without the coloring.

co-signing. OP/healthytext the color looks beautiful!

Last edited:
I wonder if this would be a good alternative to semi-permanent rinses. I just want my hair to be black. I have a lot of grey hair.

I've read mixed results for covering greys. The Elumen website says the greys will be lighter than the rest of the hair.

ddxFC.png

The Elumen brochure mentions that Clear can be used for a glossing effect on color-shy clients:

7M4Jq.png

Is the color permanent on natural hair?

It is touted as permanent color but I think staying power will vary based on the individual's hair and application process. Mine has faded quite a bit but it's still noticeable. Elumen Return is supposed to reduce or remove the color completely.

OMGGGG why didn't they have this when I was in my gothic years?!
I wanted to color my hair a different bright color like everyday. lol.
Oh well...:( Life moves on.

But I'm def subbing. Im def getting this! They even do it at the salon my lil sis goes to. go fig.:spinning:

My hair has was bleached and now a lot of my roots are showing. :ohwell: I want to put a color close to my roots all over so it will blend better. Can Ellumen be used over bleached hair? Would i just buy the Ellumen color that looks brown?

Here's a pic to show roots.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 81
it can be used over bleached hair the first post was used over bleached hair.

What I wanna know is if this can be mixed with developer???

So, i used the Elumen color NB@5 and NA@2 mixed. I like this color. My hair feels good and it covered the light color and blended with my roots nicely. Thanks OP for sharing.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 104
@ madison k , I love your hair cut. Soo purrty must resist urge to cut : (

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

So, i used the Elumen color NB@5 and NA@2 mixed. I like this color. My hair feels good and it covered the light color and blended with my roots nicely. Thanks OP for sharing.

We have the same hair color previously. Just had to say that you are so stinkin pretty, making me want to cut my hair again.:yep:

Bumping - I did the Copper Elumen in Feb 2011 using 1/2 the bottle. The color faded after a few months so I'm going to redo it this weekend.

Back