My Ends

oglorious1

Mixologist
I finally took my twists down, the new growth is great, but my ends are a bit dryer than the rest and hard to comb through..does anyone have any suggestions on moisturizing my ends so I can get the comb through...I'm still learning how to deal with my hair.....SOMEBODY HELP
cause I don't want to lose my ends

Carlie

Have you tried Profectiv Break-Free or Profectiv Healthy Ends? They are both great for dry/brittle hair/ends. You should also find your hair a lot easier to comb after applying the Break-Free moisturizer.
The jar says "stops chemical damage and breakage." Even if your hair is natural though, I still think you may find it beneficial.
Hope this at least helps a little.

atlantatiffany

i have very dry ends and i use carols daughter honey mimosa and redken moist ends. both of the products have totally transformed my hair.

genesis

I use Elucence MB Conditioner, NTM Leave-In or Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter on my ends--not at the same time though. Any one of these does a really good job of keeping my ends nice and moisturized.

oglorious1

Mixologist
Well, thanks for all the advice, I didn't have time to go to the BSS, so I used my free ORS Carrot Oil I got from Nia Online, and used the baggy method and wore a phony pony, and my ends weren't dry anymore, I'm gonna have to try this carrot oil thing again to see if helps some more...Thanks for the great advice. Toodles