My eyebrows keep growing back in!!

glamazon386

My eyebrows keep growing back in within like 2 weeks after I get them waxed. I usually only get them waxed like once every 6 weeks.I'm taking Biotin and some other vitamins so I figure that must be the culprit. Is anyone else having this problem?

Candy_C

for years i had a part of my left eyebrow that was too light and was sparse. ever since i've been on a higher dose of biotin its grew in and my eyebrows look normal now! (thank gard)

but yes, as soon as i pluck, within 7 days the hairs are re-appearin in force! like out of nowhere. so yes i guess it the biotin.

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
I've been getting mine waxed a lot more often. I take 10 mg biotin along with the other usually stuff.

glamazon386

Lol well for all of this the hair on my head better be growing as fast as these eyebrows are. I can't take much more of this frequent waxing. I might just clean them up with a razor in between or something.

Gryphyn

My eyebrows not only grew in quicker, they extend farther than they used to! The other day I realized I had extra hairs growing at the end of my eyebrows that were never there before :lol: I use those eyebrow clippers from the informercial so I can neaten them up quickly when they grow back in.