My First Chinese Bun!

koolkittychick

I am so pleased! I was finally able to make my first Chinese bun with my APL hair. Since I'm on my phone right now I will post a link to a tutorial later. Now if you're familiar with these kind of buns, you know you need some length and thickness to pull of a decent one. I am finally beginning to feel like a longhair. Hopefully I can successfully attach the pic I took. Sorry in advance for the lighting; my phone doesn't have a flash.

Attachments

• image-1254209333.jpg
    image-1254209333.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 558

Fhrizzball

Looks wonderful. I would love to wear chopsticks and other hair toys for my buns, but I always get worried that compared to them, my bun will look too tiny.

deedoswell

Beautiful. I love sticks for my hair. Off to look for tutorial!!! But, my hair is still thin to me - don't know if I can pull it off until my hair is longer!

Vintagecoilylocks

I am so pleased! I was finally able to make my first Chinese bun with my APL hair. Since I'm on my phone right now I will post a link to a tutorial later. Now if you're familiar with these kind of buns, you know you need some length and thickness to pull of a decent one. I am finally beginning to feel like a longhair. Hopefully I can successfully attach the pic I took. Sorry in advance for the lighting; my phone doesn't have a flash.

Nice feeling I am sure. Great progress. It looks sweet.