My first Reveal!!!!!!!!

jahzyira

Hi!!! Just showing off my first real progress.:grin: Im so excited I bounced back from my horrible setback last year. After a 5 inch chop, baggying daily with concentrated actives, a 10 month and a 7 month stretch, and a TON of patience im finally back on track to my first goal of waistlength.

My hair in march right before my 5 inch chop
(8 months post in this pic)

6 weeks after I relaxed @ 10 months post

Finally relaxed yesterday after a 7 month stretch.

Shine I got from using Komaza Intense Moisture Therapy Conditioner( Thank you so much IDareT'sHair!)

Relaxed with..
Mizani Butter blends Regular strength
SAA's
Super Sterol liquid
Lanza Healing colorcare Trauma Treatment

Midstep
Joico Kpak Reconstructor

Neutralized

Deep conditioned overnight with....
Komaza Intense Moisture Therapy x Kerastase Vita Ciment x Lanza healing Color Trauma treatment.

Flatironed naked hair:blush: on the lowest setting with my generic ceramic flatirons....

I wanna trim soooo bad but I guess ill hold off until I reach waistlength. After the holidays Ill definitely braid my hair back up, baggy, go back under wigs, and do another 6-8 month stretch.:yep:

Lita

Congrats..Your hair looks very healthy & great growth...

Happy Hair Growing!

BostonMaria

Your hair looks healthy and shiny, I'd hold off on that trim. Especially if you're just going hide it. Congrats!!

Pompous Blue

It is so uplifting to read a success story like yours. Congratulations on your growth and comeback. You prove that patience is an important part in anyone's regimen.

IA w/Bostonmaria; hold off on that trim.

And I love Komaza's Intense Moisture Therapy, too. Good DC. That shine is amazing!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Awesome growth. Congrats on such an inspirational comeback! You are well on your well to waistlength. The wig in your siggy pic is really cute on you. Keep up the good work!

Lady Esquire

Wow. Very nice, and its inspiration for people like me coming back from a major setback. Thanks for sharing your great progress.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:drool:Jahzyira:

How Beautiful!

Congrats on your Progress & Your Recovery from your "setback". Healthy, Shiny, Beautiful.:flowers:

Those Ceramides Look Good On You!

Glad the Komaza worked wonderfully for you.:bling:

Thanks for the Shout-Out.:grin:

reeko43

Wow! Love the hair!! I was just sitting at work feeling self conscious about wearing
a wig and wondering if it will make any difference. Well, I needed to see this to get my
mind right and focused on my goal. Thanks so much for the pictures and I wish you
much success in reaching your goal!

jahzyira

Awwww:grin: I just wanna thank ALL of you ladies for the beautiful compliments... I really appreciate it.

Yay!!! :yay:

I was SO waiting for your update! WONDERFUL progress. You are one of my hair idols!
Thank you so much girl ! It feels so refeshing to hear those words lol.:grin:

Your hair looks healthy and shiny, I'd hold off on that trim. Especially if you're just going hide it. Congrats!!

It is so uplifting to read a success story like yours. Congratulations on your growth and comeback. You prove that patience is an important part in anyone's regimen.

IA w/Bostonmaria; hold off on that trim.

And I love Komaza's Intense Moisture Therapy, too. Good DC. That shine is amazing!

Oh yes, I swear I almost chopped off another 3 inches.... I just hope I dont get bit by the "scissor bug" again lol.:lol:

Awesome growth. Congrats on such an inspirational comeback! You are well on your well to waistlength. The wig in your siggy pic is really cute on you. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much!

Wow. Very nice, and its inspiration for people like me coming back from a major setback. Thanks for sharing your great progress.
Your more than welcome!

:drool:Jahzyira:

How Beautiful!

Congrats on your Progress & Your Recovery from your "setback". Healthy, Shiny, Beautiful.:flowers:

Those Ceramides Look Good On You!

Glad the Komaza worked wonderfully for you.:bling:

Thanks for the Shout-Out.:grin:
Girl I took your advice and racked up on that end of the year sale lol. Thank you so much For the recommendation you were right everything from that line is VERY delicious:lick:....

Wow! Love the hair!! I was just sitting at work feeling self conscious about wearing
a wig and wondering if it will make any difference. Well, I needed to see this to get my
mind right and focused on my goal. Thanks so much for the pictures and I wish you
much success in reaching your goal!
Your more than welcome! And thank you so much.... I was feeling self conscious at first when I starting wearing wigs till I realized its time for me to get serious about haircare and used them to my advantage. They are very cost effective too...especially in helping my hair products last longer....

tenderheaded

Lovely progress and retention!!! Step away from the scissors and towards that hair saving wig!!!

Great job and thanks for sharing!