My First Twist Out (With Pics)

luvovcandy

Here are pics of my twist outs. All of my friends asked if I added pieces.:grin: It is so much easier for me to manage my hair this way. After washing my hair I can easily detangle, apply my Mega-Tek and OCT and moisturize in sections. I usually do four twisted knots in the front and four in the back. The first 5 pics show me doing the 8 knots total. In the pics below those, I did 5 knots in the front and 8 in the back. The more knots, the curlier my hair. I need to go head band shopping because Im having fun with these curls. I prefer this over buns now. :yep:

chosen07

very cute! i can't believe those knots give that much curl! your hair looks great-healthy and bouncy!

sydwrites

Oh my gosh, I really like this look. It seems so easy, and you're right it would make it really easy to apply Megatek since you already part it for the knots.

luvovcandy

Its so much fun. I just have to try to figure out how to get that Tracee Ellis Ross look. I LOVE her hair!!! I am also having a hard time trying not to look cute. I look 10 years younger in these pics. lol. I might get some banana clamps and clamp the curls in the back while being creative with the front. I dont know yet. Just enjoying this style while I stretch. Next week will make 12 weeks since my last relaxer and this style is really helping me.

msa

Its so much fun. I just have to try to figure out how to get that Tracee Ellis Ross look. I LOVE her hair!!! I am also having a hard time trying not to look cute. I look 10 years younger in these pics. lol. I might get some banana clamps and clamp the curls in the back while being creative with the front. I dont know yet. Just enjoying this style while I stretch. Next week will make 12 weeks since my last relaxer and this style is really helping me.

I absolutely love this style. It looks great on you!

I bantu knot my hair every night and wear a curly fro the next day. It's easy, fast, and cute. And it's so versatile. I pin mine up in a kind of french roll with bangs, wear headbands, wear a bun, etc. It's great. I've also flat twisted the front and that was cute as well.

Anyway, great job!