My Friend's Waist-Length Natural Hair! *PICS*

*sigh* dream hair. I hope she takes your style suggestions because her hair had so much potential and I'm sure you would hook it up right! :yep:

Very beautiful hair indeed. And I agree. BMP you are one of the most helpful people I've seen on this website.

HAVING SAID THAT y'all short (yeah I said it:spinning:) waist length hair people are irkin' my nerves. If that hair was on my head it would be APL at the most.:lachen:

Off to search for a "6' tall and I made waist length hair!!" thread.:lachen::lachen:

Very beautiful hair indeed. And I agree. BMP you are one of the most helpful people I've seen on this website.

HAVING SAID THAT y'all short (yeah I said it:spinning:) waist length hair people are irkin' my nerves. If that hair was on my head it would be APL at the most.:lachen:

Off to search for a "6' tall and I made waist length hair!!" thread.:lachen::lachen:
LOL!:lachen: you mad blunt:rofl: Well we look cute wit tall dudes so we enjoy our 5' 3" sexy petiteness....don't hate!:naughty:...:giggle:

Where is she getting her dominican blowouts? Just curious.:look:
They do an okay job...nothing to write home about lol

I love the way you put it:lol: straight haired natural binge:lachen:

I call them my straightening phases....I've recently had straight phases that would last months on end....now they last for shorter since I always wanna try a bajillion different protective styles on myself....but I go in and outta different phases too so I feel you:yep:

Back