Natural Progress! I MaxiGlided My Hair *PICS* of My Current Length

BlackMasterPiece

Sorry I took so long to all the lovely posters that asked! I didn't forget about yall I'm back....with pics!

So I took down those wonderful crochet braids they were great to me and held up well I had em in a month and was really missing my hair so I took em down. FYI taking them down involves simply unbraiding your cornrows just like normal. You can read alllllll about my regimen, how I dealt with my hair post-takedown here.

Anywhoo imma get to the chase with the
:pics:

My-Current-Length-0061.jpg

My-Current-Length-003.jpg

My-Current-Length-008.jpg

pretty hair. How long will you keep it straight and wear it out before you go into another protective style?

Hmmm good question Nichi.....I'm not sure....I think I'll keep my real hair out for a hot second like maybe 3 weeks or a month....then I'm thinkin I'll put my hair in some DIY individal tree braids:yep:

Thanksomuch everyone!:kiss: I really hope I get to WL soon I can't wait to start to even out these layers of mine.

Last edited:
Hmmm good question Nichi.....I'm not sure....I think I'll keep my real hair out for a hot second like maybe 3 weeks or a month....then I'm thinkin I'll put my hair in some DIY individal tree braids:yep:

Thanksomuch everyone!:kiss: I really hope I get to WL soon I can't wait to start to even out these layers of mine.

Make sure to post pix of those!:yep:

Your flat iron hair always comes out so pretty, I love the bumping at the end thats like the prettiest part.

Don't you love the versatility

I'd love to see how two-three giant braids would look on you.

U and ur fabulous hair make me sick!! *stomps off to go moisturize* LOL, but for real tho, it looks amazing! I need to borrow some of ur flat ironing skills!

Back