My hair after the salon

Nubenap22

Loving my hair!!!

Sooooo yea I got my last relaxer April 28 ( I think) and Ive been transitioning since and I decided to go to the salon and get it either cut or trimmed. It wasnt so bad I watched her like a hawk, I have very little shedding and she used the products I had given her to use and this is the outcome:

Pic 1- pic right after salon- hair was soooo silky!!
Pic 2- My hair after taking out the hair rollers this morning
Pic 3- My hair right after I washed it about a week ago

Attachments

• DSCN0170.jpg
    DSCN0170.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0171.jpg
    DSCN0171.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN0155.jpg
    DSCN0155.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

ycj1

IMO yr hair looks so much healthier when you did it yr self! Very thick!!!! Looks real good!!!!!:yep:

Nubenap22

Wow you're almost at 6 months. How long are you going for? Your hair looks really healthy too.

Maybe till its the my natural texture gets to length it is now with the relaxed ends still on!!! So maybe another 6-9 months might do it

IMO yr hair looks so much healthier when you did it yr self! Very thick!!!! Looks real good!!!!!:yep:

I know thats why all I wanter her to really do is trim it!! I love my satin covered rollers!!

Platinum

Thanks Platinum!!! To a lady named Cent over off Timiquana. Shes at A&T salon now.....but I had been going to her pre transition also

Okay, that's across town from me but if she's good with transitioning, I'll think about checking her out. I'm going to try to stay in braids for now.

Nubenap22

Your hair is so shiny!

Thanks I didnt even put anything on it!!! I didnt want it to revert in the middle of the day :lachen:thats happened before had me looking crazy!!

Okay, that's across town from me but if she's good with transitioning, I'll think about checking her out. I'm going to try to stay in braids for now.

Shes straight but I admit her specialty is relaxed (I think). But shes who I trusted to trim it up im still looking for a mostly natural stylist that specailizes in more than just Locs here!! Im getting my braids next saturday:yep:!!!! It will be a month since I took them out:rolleyes: