My hair goal

luzminerva

This is my hair goal. I think her hair is sooo beautiful. Does anyone know who this is?

My hair pattern is very similar. The photos below of me is my hair right before bed. I massaged my scalp with amala/coconut oil mixture and of course ran the same oil throgh my hair so my hair is a bit messy instead of the uniformed coils.

Attachments

• hair goal a.jpg
    hair goal a.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 25
She is a beautiful woman and so are you. I think you have the same hair type and that goal length is very realistic!:yep:

Thank you ladies!!! I love this board been here a few years now and all the info is finally kickin in and I've finally found what types of products work for me oil vs non oil, heat vs no heat. LOTS of trial and error though.

This is my hair goal. I think her hair is sooo beautiful. Does anyone know who this is?

My hair pattern is very similar. The photos below of me is my hair right before bed. I massaged my scalp with amala/coconut oil mixture and of course ran the same oil throgh my hair so my hair is a bit messy instead of the uniformed coils.

Forget that woman. Look at you! With your sessy posin self. :drunk:

Thank you ladies!!! I love this board been here a few years now and all the info is finally kickin in and I've finally found what types of products work for me oil vs non oil, heat vs no heat. LOTS of trial and error though.

ITA@ the bolded. Its only been since mid 2006 that I 'got' it!:D

You should have no problem reaching that goal. Your hair is lovely right now.

Back