My Hair - HE vs Silk Elements

iris601

I have been watching the boards of how everyone loves the Herbal Essences line. Also I have read about the Silk Elements relaxers. I relaxed with the Silk Elements mild relaxer and loved it. I used HE None of Your Frizzness and loved it, then bought Break's Over and it's was ok but went back to None of your Frizzness since it worked great. I was very happy and got a new flat iron and did my hair one day and it looked wonderful. A week later, my hair looked dry, conditioned it, dried it, it would not flat iron. It would not do anything....I mean nothing at all. My hair said I quit.

I had this problem before. I went to Sally's and bought the Silk Elements line. The Shampoo, Conditioner, Cholesterol and Leave-In Conditioner. I look like I came from the salon. My hair feels like it has never felt ever. My husband said what in the world did you do. You look good.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Cool! :cool:

I'm glad you found a line that you love! Their relaxer is the best ever, and I really like their cholesterol and luxury moisurizing conditioner :yep: What flatiron did you get?

(where's the pics? :sekret: )

iris601

I haven't gotten any pictures yet and I really do need to because now friends want to see me since I had Lasik as well. But oh boy oh boy, my hair is silky for real. I do hope this last and not revert cause the feel is like so seriously wonderful.

LivingDoll

I'm thinking of switching from ORS Lye to Silk Elements Relaxer. I think I'm sold.

I only tried HE LTR...me no likey. :nono:

iris601

I went from the Joico Reconstructor line to the HE line now to the the Silk Elements line. I think the other Joico was the Moisture line...hadn't tried that, but I thought of it. But I'm hooked on this right this until Silk Elements reverts on me.