My hair is doing so much better since last October...

DangerouslyShy

I just took some pics after I flatironed my hair....and I took a picture of the area that had the most damage from the color...

WOw I didnt even know my hair has grown that much....

I didnt even put my hand all the way to the tips as i did in the older pic...I will do that next time...

Im just so surprised...I was soo depressed back than because my hair looked like my dog had chewed on it or something...it was horrible...

But coming to the board it has done a 180...it is so much better, thicker, longer, healthier...thanks yall!!!

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/sgo_challenge_update/

I also just did a sewin i put some pics of it in my hairstyles-sew-in album...

Thanks for everyones help, since October...I really appreciate all the guidance....im soooo happy right now...

I have 6 more inches until the top of brastrap...at least i think...lol:lol: hopefully i can get there by Januarty...

*HUGS* yall are the greatest!!:D

Last edited:

Starian

You're looking good. You're very pretty and I'm wishing you luck with all your goals. ^_^ You really do look dangerously shy, lol. :p

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
whew it dosen't even look like you had issues with that side of you hair. Your hair grows pretty fast. Great hair growing!

DangerouslyShy

oglorious1 said:
Good progress, and nice arms by the way...

Thank you but i hate them..I think my shoulders broadened because i was a swimmer...

thanks for all the comments ladies...

You guys gave me so much insight on how to take care of my hair...i cant believe this is all i had to do to stop my hair from breaking and looking like crap:lachen: if i knew i would have started a long time ago...

baglady215

Looking good girl!

BTW, Fotki is probably on overload... everybody on LHCF is looking at your album! I got the same message...

DangerouslyShy

baglady215 said:
Looking good girl!

BTW, Fotki is probably on overload... everybody on LHCF is looking at your album! I got the same message...
OOOOOOOh ok...oops...I took the picture down because i thought it was posted somewhere else...hotlinked or something like taht:lachen: paranoia...

thank you ladies for all the guidance and the comments...this is the best hair board out there...

BAILEYSCREAM

DangerouslyShy said:
Does anyone know why it says that my photo is unavailable in my fotki...or offline or something...?

Nice pics and good progress Dshy.

The pics are back up now, I just took a look. I've noticed that sometimes the pics don't show in Fotki but if you refresh or wait a little while (few minutes) the pics should become available.:) Probably something to do with their server.