A Months progress--Protective styles are the bomb ladies!!

DangerouslyShy

I have been wearing a weave since November 4th and i just looked at my braids and I was in shock! my hair grew so much this month.

I have been using wild growth hair oil, biotin creme and keeping my hair moisturized NO heat even on the hair that is left out...
I am also taking 2000mgs of biotin and 100mgs of zinc....

I think im close to an inch of new growth in some places....The protective thing works....!!

here are some pics im so excited i feel like I reached a mildstone or something...loool /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/new_growth_from_weave/

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
/images/graemlins/shocked.gif wow! thats a lotta growth! make sure you be gentle whenever u decide to take the weave out! i'm thinking about wearing braids to grow my hair out! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Awesome!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Like Pooh said, be gentle with your hair when you remove your braids. Keep up the good work!!! </font>

SherryLove

Hey dangerouslyshy, that looks like a little over an inch if you stretch it out.......good growth there..../images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Yes, protective styles are wonderful! I've just started doing twists and they are wonderful. You've got a lot of new growth there, congrats! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

foxybronx

WOW you have alot of growth! Congrats!

You should post your weave regime. I want to get a weave but i am scared of the breakage that i will get once i take it out. (Weaves and braids always end in breakage for me)

DangerouslyShy

Thanks ladies but i was so excited i couldnt even wait a whole month....im not sure if i should take my hair out or let my hairdresser do it because i dont want to hurt the newgrowth...lol if i did i would be upset...but than again she can be kinda rough with my hair i will most definately post my regime for when my hair is in weaves!!