Oct 03- Dec 03 Progress ladies...I feel im doing a little something

DangerouslyShy

In October I got about two inches trimmed off...One inch earlier in the month and one inch the middle of the month...Im trying to get as much of those damaged thin ends cutt off....I had about 4 inches of new growth In the october 3rd picture my hair was blowdried straight...I went back about two weeks later and got that stuff relaxed because it was too thick....

October 16th is when i got my texturizer...she left it in too long!!! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif but its ok im not complaining about it anymore....I got another inch trimmed off...

December 3 I took out my weave shampooed, and deep conditioned my hair...blew my hair dry (medium heat around 5 mins) than I flatironed it...Im going to do the baggie method with a bun or ponytail until i get my indian remi hair.....

how you guys thing i did progress wise after a couple setbacks in the trimming department....?

bra strap by January 2006 or no? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

lol here are my flicks....
http://public.fotki.com/DangerouslyShy/growth_challenge/december_3_2004/

any suggestions or comments would be very much appreciated!!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Re: Oct 03- Dec 03 Progress ladies...I feel im doing a little somethin

Yes, you are making progress! Keep up the good work! Your hair is pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif

your hair is cool! when i looked at your comparison pic, you hair gets thicker has time passes by! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair has totally thickened up!!! ...and yes, it's growing!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep it up girl! /images/graemlins/up.gif

You are making progress! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I really love your hair color and I can see how thick your hair is getting! Keep up the good hair growth! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

ETA: I think you are my hair twin... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
You are making progress! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I really love your hair color and I can see how thick your hair is getting! Keep up the good hair growth! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

ETA: I think you are my hair twin... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I think so too girly...you had a mishap wit color as well was it cellophane or perm color...?your hair is doing great as well /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Yep..definitely getting thicker and longer.. you grow girl!!

good progress i really like you hair color

Thanks everyone...if you have any sugestions on what i could do let me know....

Much thicker and longer...great progress, DS /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

[ QUOTE ]
blaxalrose said:
The progress is great...using the weave as a protective style really seems to work. Obviously, you are taking good care of that hair underneath.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes they are the best i love protective styles now i might not ever wear my hair out until i reach brastrap length....lol...im getting my lace front sometime next week...

Yes, ur gaining length & overall health! Way to go /images/graemlins/clap.gif

dangerouslyshy, what did you use to color your hair. I really like it.

[ QUOTE ]
blaxalrose said:
Girl, you gotta post pictures of the lace front...where did you get it from... Michael???

[/ QUOTE ]Yup even tho hes ripping people of my friend got one and shes sending me one to try.....

I used Miss Clairoll 12G Blondest Blonde...it really dried my hair out and damaged it so be careful /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Danger, girl, loving and coveting that hair...lol! your color is fab....hmmm...I may have to put being nat on hold and gain some lenght first....hmmmm....

I love the color too!! but i think the color and the relaxer did not mix well..lol cause my hair was like straw and just started to snap....now i know if i want to redye it i have to moisturize it ritually and keep it healthy...when i got it done i didnt know how to take care of my hair but now i have the insight....

since your natural you will probably be fine because you are not using anymore chemicals....:)

Back