My Hair is the BOMB because...

shaydufblu

Highlander
After reading Bubln's thread praising 4a/b hair, I thought I'd start this one. Now, I don't know too many people who wouldn't want to have her hair! But like "they" say, you always want what you don't have. So let's show some love to our own hair. Tell me what makes your hair (it can be yours specifically or hair type) the BOMB DIGIMUS! :grin:

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
My hair is the bomb cuz it's sooooooooooo SOFT!! Me likey to touchy! I had to pull it back today to keep my hands out of it. :D

sistawithsumthin

My hair is the bomb because it has beautiful spiral curls in it.

Anytime I want I can straighten it one day then the next rock an afro!

lovelymissyoli

....my hair is the bomb because it's all mine and it does whatever style I want it to!! ;)

... Now if I could find a man w/ those qualities.... :look:

sexyaqr

My hair is the bomb because it has put up with me not taking care of her:) and still grows. It is really soft to

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
My hair is the the bomb because it's mine and like none other! I enjoy playing with my tiny tight coils when I wear my hair in it's shrunken state. It's so cool and unique! Oh! I also like that it's growing and retaining length. :)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Bublnbrnsuga said:
* Ladies, think about this. With all of the hair aids promising growth out there, if they REALLY delivered their claim, why are many STILL trying to achieve long hair? Hmmmmmmm*- Bublnbrnsuga
Off topic: I like this quote Bublnbrnsuga! That's the truth! :up:

B

Bublnbrnsuga

My hair's the bomb because it's attached to me and I am DY-NO-MITE!

dlewis

It's mine, it's big, it's soft, I can wear it curl or straight.

This morning as I was getting dressed, I had planned to wear my hair in just a pony tail. My husband comes in the bathroom and says, "I have asked you not to wear that weave in your head, you hair is pretty without all that stuff". But, it was my hair, really my hair, not weave, my daughter said "but Daddy that's not weave" he actual had to feel it to believe it. :lol: :lol: I love that big ole stupid man.

But he believes beyonce hair is her's:perplexed

InNeedofHairapy

I love the color of my hair! Even when I was little, people would ask my mom if she dyed my hair :eek: :lol:

Even though I can't decide on being relaxed or natural, don't know my hair type, and sometimes want to shave my head bald, I love my color

even though I sometimes want to go red...:p

firecracker

My hair is the bomb because its simply beautiful and an inspiration. I love this semi thick growing bush. It is very resilent, retains moisture and shine w/the right products and it has inspired so many that I have encountered IRL daily and in passing. Yesterday I really realized my hairs infinite possibilities I look forward to the journey ahead. I just found another product that really works for my hair. Thanks ladies for hipping me to "Gold" it has the right amount of moisture and shine. :)

Ms Lala

I'm actually kind of frustrated with my hair right now. Thoughts of clippers and shaving keep going thru my head. I"m just glad it is on my scalp though and healthy!

bablou00

dlewis said:
It's mine, it's big, it's soft, I can wear it curl or straight.

This morning as I was getting dressed, I had planned to wear my hair in just a pony tail. My husband comes in the bathroom and says, "I have asked you not to wear that weave in your head, you hair is pretty without all that stuff". But, it was my hair, really my hair, not weave, my daughter said "but Daddy that's not weave" he actual had to feel it to believe it. :lol: :lol: I love that big ole stupid man.

But he believes beyonce hair is her's:perplexed

What a cute story!!! I love love love your hair. I cant wait to see how long it gets. Back on topic

My hair is the bomb because its jet black(w/o color), growing, soft and ALL MINE!!!!! Oh yeah and I love my BANGS

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
My hair is the BOMB because it's naturally jet black. It's unpredictable. It looks coarse and kinky, but just grazes and a pressing comb and is bone straight. I also like that my hair responds well to braids. No worries.

pinayprincess

My hair is the bomb because after all it's been through...(fall out due to restrictive dieting, peroxide coloring, no wrapping, daily use of a flat iron at 450 degrees) it's grown back with a VENGENCE! Thick, jet black, and soft.

GoingNatural

because I am just now finding out what it can do!!!

my hair is so GREAT it convinced me to cut the relaxer out and find out what its like to have short hair!!! (well, in 2 months:look: )