My hair journey! 2yrs and some change!

shadylane21

Hey ladies I thought I would post the link to my relaxed hair journey slide show just to share how far I have come and how much you ladies have truly helped me in reaching a level that I never thought possible for a black female, I always thought long hair was not achievable for us, but I now know that the sky is the limit and I won't be happy until I reach MBL!:yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdiKzyIbMRg

I'm also working on a lace wig tutorial as we speak!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That was so really Great Progress over a 2 yr. Period. Your Hair looks Great. Uh.....While you're making your Lace Wig Tutorial, How about making an Eye Shadow one too!:look:

You were really Rocking that Shadow. I loved it.:grin:

Thanks for sharing your progress. I hope my 2 year Journey will give me Great Results as well.:yep:

Americka

Your video is an excellent documentary of your hair journey. You are definitely an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing...

liteskinshowdy

I love, love, love those highlights. You made awesome progress. I need to get my P90 on but i am so lazy. Your make up looks really good also.

shadylane21

That was so really Great Progress over a 2 yr. Period. Your Hair looks Great. Uh.....While you're making your Lace Wig Tutorial, How about making an Eye Shadow one too!:look:

You were really Rocking that Shadow. I loved it.:grin:

Thanks for sharing your progress. I hope my 2 year Journey will give me Great Results as well.:yep:

TY! So much for watching! I have 1 or 2 make-up tutorials on there but I will be making more so stay tuned!:yep:

Your hair is beautiful, share your regi plssssss

TY! For the most part I try to keep my hair in protective styles(key word try) I moisterize daily with LTR or NST or ORS Olive oil I also seal with either parachute coconut oil or vatika oil every night and sometimes in the morning as well.

I tie down my hair every night with a scarf and I usually wrap my hair to keep it straight. I use hair zings and clips for updo's. I love phony ponies and wigs, I just applied my full lace wig and I will rock this for hopefully a week, I usually take it off sooner, because I like to wash my hair.

I co-wash a couple times a week and shampoo maybee 1-2 times a week. I alt. cond. I really love aussie moist and it never fails me. I also like the GVP paul mitchell balm:lick: I have a crap load of products but those are the ones i'm feeling right now.

I also use aphogee 3-min reconstructor every other week or so.

I use ORS or silk touch for deep conditioning right now, but I also use silicon mix or redken products as well. I am trying to stretch my relaxers to 3 months right now, but we will see, because I have been using megatek.

I try to air dry after washes, but I will blowdry or flatiron, but I try to do it no more than Once a month, and I am trying to trim my ends until my hair is one inch past the bottom of my bra strap.

This is just what I do, I hope this helps.:yep:

I love, love, love those highlights. You made awesome progress. I need to get my P90 on but i am so lazy. Your make up looks really good also.

TY! I need to restart my P90X I have been off for a minute, but will be restarting next week. I love those highlights as well and I may get them back next month.