My hair loved this CW routine!

goldensensation

I keep finding more and more ways to make condition washes work for me. My hair is so finicky!

What I did:

1) Took about 1/2 cup of dark and lovely cholesterol, 2 tbsp of honey, and 1 tsp of Jojoba oil. Mixed it all up.

2) Applied it to dry hair. Sat with a plastic conditioning cap on for about three hours.

3) I applied some warm water. Worked the mixture into a lather on my hair (and surprisingly, it lathered up like a very moisturizing shampoo). Rinsed completely from hair and scalp.

4) Applied NTM Daily Deep Conditioner, left it on for 5 minutes and rinsed under cool water.

:clap: My hair loved this! My textured relaxed hair was so soft, supple and had tons of slip. It even curled uniformly.

Here is a pic of my hair without products, after being toweled dry.

nadz

Sounds great!
I'll try the warm water and lathering and see if it works after my deep con.
Thanks!

naturaline

hmmm im happy youve found what works for you! i trird humecto for the first time last night- i love the way my hairs turned out, its even softer and the curls are well moisturised.

goldensensation

Thanks, ladies! My hair is almost completely airdried now and it feels like "butta". :grin:

Oh, and I love Humecto (in the tub). The bottle is good too, but it has nothing on the tub. My hair actually feels like I used the Humecto lastnight. I like that.

Angelicus

wait, they sell D&L Cholesterol in jars?!?! i thought they only came in packets! WOW I loveee that stuff :love:

naturaline

goldensensation said:
Thanks, ladies! My hair is almost completely airdried now and it feels like "butta". :grin:

Oh, and I love Humecto (in the tub). The bottle is good too, but it has nothing on the tub. My hair actually feels like I used the Humecto lastnight. I like that.
what sizes does the tub come in? is it only large?
tia