My hairstylist made me so mad!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapillionRouge

For everyone who is confused about what is going on: She made a thread yesterday that about a "secret recipe that her mom gave her" and it turned out to be a lie. She got called out on one of the ingredients she gave (Half cup of 100% pure sulfur...which would have burned the "living dookie out of you"). :lachen: She then made up a phony screen name. This "new" screenname had pics proving this mystery recipe indeed worked as it had made her hair grow from ear length to four inches from waist in 1 year. Suspect????

The thread got deleted.

Thank u for this now everything is clear for me. :yep:

I didnt see the deleted thread, but I was under the impression she gave an apology on her own accord, NOT because she got caught and called out. LMFAO!

If she would have never gotten caught, she woulda kept this on for God knows how long.. and ppl wanna feel sorry for her???

Not me, not anymore....

Extremus

I'm so sorry this happened to you dear. This is worse than this stylist that was trying to do my hair and eat pig skins at the same time. Do yourself a favor and find you a stylist who listens to you. Your hair will thank you for it.

:nono::nono::nono:

That can really happen!!!!!!

I went to my stylist to get a weave. I bent over to pick up my pack of hair and before I knew it...... BIKINI WAX!!!!!!:nono: I turned around and she was holding the strip with my na na hair on it. I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!:wallbash: This is true!!! I have pictures to prove it!!!!

Can I borrow $6.50?:look:

:dead: :dead:
:dead: :dead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A_Christian

First of all, so sorry this has happened to you. I see you are in Baltimore... PLEASE blast the name and salon of this stylist because I live near Baltimore and want to make sure I don't even walk on the same side of the street as this person! :nono:

I bug my stylist to death! I watch her when I'm at her station and when we're at the shampoo bowl and I can't see I ask her... "What are you putting in my hair now?... What is it for?... Is it protein in it?" I do NOT play. I've got her either trained or irritated so much that she now starts announcing what she's about to do.

I do this as well. It's taken years to "train" my main stylist but I finally have :giggle:. I've gotten to the point that I feel like not going to any other stylist and just doing my hair myself between visits to her although she's nearly 300 miles away. I don't feel like training other folks, It's bad enough having to watch her with hawk eyes to ensure she doesn't try to pull any funny business, lol. ETA: I should've read through the thread before posting. I'm getting out of here!

Last edited:

Lynnerie

Thank u for this now everything is clear for me. :yep:

I didnt see the deleted thread, but I was under the impression she gave an apology on her own accord, NOT because she got caught and called out. LMFAO!

If she would have never gotten caught, she woulda kept this on for God knows how long.. and ppl wanna feel sorry for her???

Not me, not anymore....

Girl you are so right. She only apologized cause she got caught!

In the words of Rihanna...

Ohh, how about a round of applause
Yeah, standin' ovation
Oooh ohh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standin' outside my house
Tryin' to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

And don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertainin'
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow

Clink-Clink

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Some of yall need to chilll. I don't have time now to sit down and go through all the threads that have been locked, but rest assured that I and the other mods will, and the folx who continuously stir up drama and chaos will be hearing from us. Save your PM's and explanations. The forum rules are posted for all to see and we will let the threads speak for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.