WHY!!! SAY IT AINT SO!!!! NO!!!!!!

KAT25

ok ya'll know or may not know that I have recently fell in love with the HE Break's Over Leave In Conditioner and it being discontinued and I have only 1 bottle of it and I can't find anymore. :sad: Why did my DD pour about 1/4 of the bottle into my large $14.50 jar of Kera Care Glossifier that I love???? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

WHY!!!! did she do it ya'll why and she knows that is momma's special hair stuff cause we talk about it...... :cry:

Her dad said who knows she probably has come up with a new growth potion :rolleyes: I was really upset about this.....

So I have a ruined bottle of Glossifier that I am determine to use cause that stuff was expensive so I wonder should I use it on my hair like my leave in? Or use it as shine cause now it is like creamy cause it was more Glossifier than Leave In put in.... that jar was a newbie :cry:

Last edited:
I hope dd will be alright :look: . (((hug))) Something like this happened to me about a month ago. My 2 yr old dd poured my fav oil all out trying to put some in her hair like she see me do. I was like :wallbash: but at least she is learning the ropes early :grin:. Earlier today, she saw me moisturizing my lil cousins hair and started crying because she wanted to sit down and get her hair moisturized too. I think you should try it as a leave-in first, then after you wash again, try it as a gloss/shine. Your hair will tell you what it likes better.

Last edited:
Use it. Who knows? Your daughter may be the next Madame C J Walker. It's like my 5 year old niece would say when she's in the kitchen mixing up weird foods together and eating them: "It will all end up in mixed together anyway!":look:

Use it. Who knows? Your daughter may be the next Madame C J Walker. It's like my 5 year old niece would say when she's in the kitchen mixing up weird foods together and eating them: "It will all end up in mixed together anyway!":look:

:lachen: :lachen: too cute

I hope dd will be alright :look: . (((hug))) Something like this happened to me about a month ago. My 2 yr old dd poured my fav oil all out trying to put some in her hair like she see me do. I was like :wallbash: but at least she is learning the ropes early :grin:. Earlier today, she saw me moisturizing my lil cousins hair and started crying because she wanted to sit down and get her hair moisturized too. I think you should try it as a leave-in first, then after you wash again, try it as a gloss/shine. Your hair will tell you what it likes better.

cute :grin: :grin:

Back