My new full sew in-- PICS

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Hello ladies! I finally got a new sew in done yesterday. Its a full net sew in with a closure (no hair left out).

I used a bag and a half of 1B Milky Way Saga Gold remy yaky straight BSS hair (it was on sale for $33.99 for a full bag of 12 inch) I also bought a 20.00 Milky way closure

I am normally not a Milky Way user.. but I have a friend who loves the Saga remy hair (for BSS quality hair) and I love a sale..

My stylist did a good job with the cutting of the hair.

Yesterday when I got home:

This morning:

Last edited:

yaya24

Thanks Ladies!!

be careful wit that saga gold..its nice but it sheds like dogs if u put too much oil in it

Thanks for the heads up-- I actually don't put oils in my weave. I only put about a pea sized amount of chi silk infusion in before I blow dry on wash day. Thats it. I am not a fan of weighed down weave.

Nonie

Very nice!

Did you wake up and wonder whose head you got? I always imagine that it takes a while to get used to new hair, especially if you just got it and went to bed. :giggle:

I know I do sort of take a moment to remember why my head feels heavier when I get up in the morning the day after I put in extensions. :p

SimJam

I like I like !!!

I'm a sew-in etc dummy, and I was really wondering why I liked it so much, and its because of the layers, really makes it look natural.

yaya24

Thanks Ladies - I too love the layers :luv2:

Very nice!

Did you wake up and wonder whose head you got? I always imagine that it takes a while to get used to new hair, especially if you just got it and went to bed. :giggle:

I know I do sort of take a moment to remember why my head feels heavier when I get up in the morning the day after I put in extensions. :p

That made me :giggle:.

Surprisingly this hair is very light and I made sure her braids were not even the tiniest hint of tight-- Night one I did have to adjust the way I slept since at the moment I can only sleep on my back.

I was worried that all my curls would flatten, and that my bonnet would fall off as I slept- and leave me with a bird's nest in the morning.

(I never have this concern with my 'business as usual' cornrows).

Kneechay

looking nice chica. I like the layers a lot. Me on the other hand, am ready to remove my weave. I miss my hair

Can you PM me the info for who installed your hair, please? I have a couple friends in the D in need of a weavologist.

yaya24

looking nice chica. I like the layers a lot. Me on the other hand, am ready to remove my weave. I miss my hair.

Can you PM me the info for who installed your hair, please? I have a couple friends in the D in need of a weavologist.

I know I will be at this same place in about 2 weeks.

About to PM you homie :peace: