My New Year's Eve 'Fro!!! (Pics)

curlyninjagirl

This is my fluffed up braid-out for New Year's Eve! I even made the flower tiara myself. (I love gettin' crafty!)

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love the flowers sooo much! I was thinking of doing the same thing :)

curlyninjagirl

Love the flower fro:yep: we need a tutorial on how to make a flower tiara please.

Flower Tiara Tutorial

Supplies needed:

~Hot glue gun and glue sticks
~3/4" wide black headband
~Fake flowers of your choice (I used three different kinds: medium red roses, small purple flowers and small black flowers)

*Flowers and glue gun can be found at any art/craft store

How To:

1. Take the smallest flowers first and apply glue to each bud one at a time before applying it to the headband. Lay out first layer of small flowers across the headband first.

2. Next, go in with your main 3 flowers (largest), they are your "center piece".

3. After you glue those onto the head band, fill in the "blanks" around the largest flowers with medium to small flowers.

Last edited:

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
warning: extreme gushing :look:

Your hair is gorgeous, it looks so thick and healthy. Your edges & hairline are full & perfect. :drool: :mopup:

Thanks so much for sharing :lol:

blac_quarian

Been here from long time
warning: extreme gushing :look:

Your hair is gorgeous, it looks so thick and healthy. Your edges & hairline are full & perfect. :drool: :mopup:

Thanks so much for sharing :lol:

Co-Sign 10x. I dream of having edges/hairline like yours!!! You have a beautiful head of hair.

Duchesse

I'm normally not into too many hair accesories, but your headband looks so romantic! I love it and your hair is gorgeous!

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I love, love, love your 'fro! Your hair looks so healthy, thick and soft :yep: That tiara is beautiful.