sharifeh

so nice!
congratulations!
and your hair looks way fuller
you're like a super full bsl
and the trim looks awesome.
im sure you'll reach mbl in no time!!

Stepiphanie

Your hair looks great! Happy Anniversary!! I def agree with embracing doing your own hair, I too was a slave to my stylist for years, now I do everything on my own other than relaxing...and I love it!

hillytmj

Another inspiration. Congrats!
I'm leary of the protective styles too. Two months ago, the tought of bunning made me cringe...now, I've actually experimented with a couple.

That's how I felt too. Now, I kinda like it, especially with the results it produces. :yep:

hillytmj

Congrats your hair looks great .... Your friend did a great job on your trim also

Thanks Traycee, I'll have to let her know that you complimented her skills. She'll get a kick out of the fact. I still don't know how to do it myself like you, so I'm really grateful for her help.

hillytmj

pretty, pretty! What's your goal length, OP. How are your loved ones enjoying your hair? they must be just as excited as you are about it. It's beautiful.

Like a lot of the ladies on here, my SO is supportive. When I call him at night, he's always like, "did you check out the hair board today?" (that's what he calls LHCF). He also notices hair length now. We'll be walking in the mall and he'll say, that lady is Waistlength or she is BSL. It's very funny. :lachen: My mom and sis aren't really big on long hair, but they're happy if I'm happy.

My next goal is MBL and we'll so where it goes from there.

caribgirl

What a wonderful hair progress report!! Congrats on achieving healthy beautiful hair!! Your friend did a nice job with your trim too :yep:!

tocktick

Congrats! What a great story. I'm glad to see you listened to your friend when she gave advice and told you about LHCF :lol:.