One Year LHCF..Lots of Progress Pictures! Come See

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I joined LHCF on July 4th 2008 (I was a lurker for months prior) and I was ready to make the sacrifice to take better care of my hair. After hearing that African American women CAN'T grow hair unless their mixed or just plain lucky, I never thought in a million years that my hair would be past my shoulders:ohwell:. I've always wore long weaves for years without EVER showing my real hair. To be honest with you I was good for cutting all of my hair off and bonding hair over it saying to myself "so what, no one will ever see it". I've done wrong by my hair for many many years and just seeing how far I've come actually brings tears to my eyes. Just wanted to share my quick story and once again say thanks.

Around August 15th 2008. A few days prior I had gotten my ends cut. As you can see my hair is thin, unhealthy and lifeless.:ohwell:

user57271_pic13715_1238202480_thumb.jpg

Back View taken in August 2008

Photo4.jpg

This is a back view that was taken in August 2008 after I got my dominican blowout and a black rinse.

Photo3.jpg

July 26th 2009! A little after one year LHCF. My hair is healthier than it's ever been. Hopefully I'll make my goal of BSL by September 2009:look:. Sorry for the divider in the picture. I was using my SO medicine cabinet to take the photos:lachen:

Photo2.jpg

Photo1.jpg

Photo5.jpg
Muah to all my LHCF friends!

Great progress and good job at making your hair healthy and vibrant! It goes to show that hair, with TLC, can and will grow to beautiful lengths.

Back