MY LHCF 1YR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! How quickly time flies...

SoOoNY

So I realized yesterday (when I tried to post on a thread and got shut down for restrictions... thanks for the notifications mods...:look: just kidding). Anywhoot... I realized my subscription was up and i been here for a yr... My 1 yr comparison pic is my siggy and I have some updates in fotki.

http://public.fotki.com/SoOoNy/... pw NYGIRl

Compared to so many of you ladies my 1 yr comparison pic seem likes nothing. I feel like i have had minimal progress...even tho i cut twice... but you know what it looks so healthy and it feels soft compared to a yr ago. I am even using what I thought was the devil (oil...:blush:). Thanks again to alot of ladies who helped me tho... esp TEE! ok so imma stop acting like this is the BET awards...

Thanks LHCF

Last edited:

poookie

congrats!!!! you made some nice growth; keep up the good work! and this reminds me, my 1 year is coming up soon, too! i'm excited!!

SoOoNY

congrats!!!! you made some nice growth; keep up the good work! and this reminds me, my 1 year is coming up soon, too! i'm excited!!

Youll remember real quick when you try to post and get shut down with a restriction screen... they dont play with that $6.50

As long as you're satisfied and can see/feel the difference that is all that matters. :) Cool back tat.

Thanx... its like my own personal growth t-shirt... its the most useful tattoo I have

I can definitely tell a difference in your hair texture and health....GREAT progress!!!!!

Really. That makes me feel better

Thanks everyone... sometimes i feel like :wallbash: but i have learned so many things hair... and i guess it is a tad longer...lol

Aggie

Congrats on reaching your 1st year anniversary here and to think about it I just past mine 4 days ago (Oct 7, 2007) and didn't even realize it.

Tee

Big Big congrats lady!! You did an excellent job. Your hair is beautiful and you cut it twice!! Keep up the good work. (I know you will) :kiss:

caribgirl

You have made great progress- Honestly, consistency is key so don't compare your beautiful head of hair to others- Keep up the lovely job and congrats on your 1 year anniversary!!

SoOoNY

Big Big congrats lady!! You did an excellent job. Your hair is beautiful and you cut it twice!! Keep up the good work. (I know you will) :kiss:

Thanks... you saw my BET awards shout out to you? lol :lachen:

You have made great progress- Honestly, consistency is key so don't compare your beautiful head of hair to others- Keep up the lovely job and congrats on your 1 year anniversary!!

Thanks... but you cant help it... esp with people with such gorgeous hair... but thanks again:yep:

elaine07

:yay:Great progress! Looks like you got some good growth, even tho' you got a couple trims. :yep: Your ends look good too. Congrats!

cmw45

Despite the two cuts I think you grew very nicely. And is looks shinnier and thicker in the second pic.

SoOoNY

Thanks again... I appreciate it... hopefully this time next yr ill be a inch or two away from BSL