My progress

skegeesmb

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post progress pictures from when I cut off my relaxed ends and a recent picture. I have some heat damage because I straightened my hair for a wedding, but I'm going to cut that inch in a few months.

Here's when I first cut in April:

And here is my hair now:

Here it is from the back:

I'm hoping that next year this time my hair will be past shoulder length curly and bra strap length stretched.

skegeesmb

Thanks everyone. Being natural this time is much easier than this time around than my first attempt. Probably because I'm older and don't care much. I have way more things to worry about than if someone thinks my hair should look a certain way or not.

Shadiyah

great job... I am wondering once my curls get to hanging all over my shoulders will I keep it pinned up. the very back touches the shoulders now.

skegeesmb

great job... I am wondering once my curls get to hanging all over my shoulders will I keep it pinned up. the very back touches the shoulders now.

I wear mine in a ponytail bun a lot. I don't like waiting for my hair to dry in wash and go sometimes. I also do two french braids, and half up half down too.