MY REVIEW ON L'ANZA HEALING MOISTURE CONDITIONER!!!

PinkPebbles

Ladies I was impressed with the L'anza Healing Moisture KuKui Nut Conditioner AND the Leave-in. Thanks ShiShiPoo (sp)!!!!

Review:
The conditioner is definitely a deep-soothing mositure for dry hair that absorbs quickly without weight! My hair is fine so the formula (not too thick or too light) is the right consistency for my strands.

I sat under the dryer for 25 min on low. Then I proceeded to rinse out the conditioner in the shower. Y'all my hair felt like butter:blush:...a lot of slip and I have hard water! I was like stop playin..

After I rinsed out the conditioner I applied the Leave-in and it melted in my hair. No tangles, smooth cuticles, and mositurize hair as I began to roller set.

Now the real test...Once my hair dried I remove the rollers and was in AWE!!!! My hair felt soft and light as a feather. I had a natural shine but it wasn't shiny enough. I appllied a dime size of avocado oil through out my curls to get some bling!

Overall, I love the conditioner and leave-in. Excellent ingredients and it promised to do what it was advertised. Although, this line is a bit pricey it was worth the money. I don't know if it will provide the same benefits as I began to stretch my relaxer....but for now it's a keeper!

My beloved Joico Intense Hydrator will soon become jealous of L'anza...I just know it:look:.

mango387

Ulta has two liters for $49. I purchased it a while back, and I was going to wait to use it. The shampoo opened last month, so I'll have to start using it pretty soon. Thanks for the review.

ShiShiPooPoo

Great review PinkPebbles...

I was going to buy the L'anza Moi Moi DC next as soon as I get some extra money BUT I am finding that the healing conditioner is awesome under the dryer so I may just save my money...I doubt it.

I am def. buying the leave in...

Tishee, I bought the liters from Ulta and they have a pump with them which is nice...49 bucks is expensive but these are some quality hair products!:yep:

morehairplease

Great review PinkPebbles...

I was going to buy the L'anza Moi Moi DC next as soon as I get some extra money BUT I am finding that the healing conditioner is awesome under the dryer so I may just save my money...I doubt it.

I am def. buying the leave in...

Tishee, I bought the liters from Ulta and they have a pump with them which is nice...49 bucks is expensive but these are some quality hair products!:yep:

ETA: Shi, I purchased the liter duo and the detangler. All of the products smell divine.....I sure hope they work great for me.

thanks Shi! I will ask for this set for xmas. I had a 20% off coupon in an email that they sent so I will use it for this purchase. We are going out there tomorrow and I will pick up the liter duo then.

Last edited: