What do ya'll say? "JUST WOW" L'anza Healing Moisture Line

ShiShiPooPoo

I went to Ulta tonight to buy this Joico Hydrating Balm that I'm out of. I also needed shampoo and conditioner and wanted to go ahead and get the Moisture Recovery. They were all out of just about everything...no Redken, barely any Joico. They said that women came in like "when they hear it is about to snow in Georgia...in a panic. You know like what you see at the grocery store when they forecast 1 inch of snow.":lachen: They said those folks came in there and snatched up so many Redken liters it was PATHETIC. The shelves were just about bare.

So I'm walking around with my son who is off the CHIZAIN due to a steroid he has to take and I'm trying to find some doggone products because I will feel like a failed pj if I walk out empty handed. So, I buy the L'anza Moisture Recovery shampoo (no sulfates) and conditioner (I also bought Joico Moisture Balm since they were out of Hydrating Balm) came home and...

USED THEM!:lachen:

My hair is so incredibly smooth and moist and silky AND shiny. I don't know...this may be even better than Joico Moisture Recovery!

Has anyone here used the Healing Moisture line? What else have you used? You know they've got a mask too.

Auburn

I have the detangler spray. I like it :)
A lot of their products sounds just....TOO freakin great

ShiShiPooPoo

I have the detangler spray. I like it :)
A lot of their products sounds just....TOO freakin great

It was expensive like a mug but the ingredients:yep:. I couldn't help myself and I would not have bought it if they had the Joico I was looking for. Real quality stuff and the shampoo does not have sulfates. That lather was so rich and therapuetic (sp.)

ShiShiPooPoo

Do you have some of the product names mixed up by any chance?

:lachen:No...my post is kind of messed up. I mentioned two different lines. I bought the L'anza Healing shampoo and conditioner as well as the Joico balm. I will use the L'anza poo and condish as well as the Joico balm and hydrator.

Auburn

:lachen:No...my post is kind of messed up. I mentioned two different lines. I bought the L'anza Healing shampoo and conditioner as well as the Joico balm. I will use the L'anza poo and condish as well as the Joico balm and hydrator.

YES that moisture recovery balm and the intense hydrator are the BUSINESS! :lovedrool:

ShiShiPooPoo

I used both of those today in a cowash :love:

You cowash with those? I never thought of that.

How does the balm compare to the hydrator? (not trying to make this a Joico thread but I gotta ask:lachen:)

What do both of you think about the L'anza Moisture line in comparison to Joico Moisture Recovery? They seem similiar to me.

gymfreak336

You cowash with those? I never thought of that.

How does the balm compare to the hydrator? (not trying to make this a Joico thread but I gotta ask:lachen:)

What do both of you think about the L'anza Moisture line in comparison to Joico Moisture Recovery? They seem similiar to me.

I mix the two in my hands and spread then through my soaking wet hair. I then add a touch more water to thin it out and help it spread. I put a shower cap on while I finish bathing and rinse it out last.

I bought the lanza line but I never used it. I got a set of it but I gave it to my sister. I am going to repurchase it though around christmas time. That and the mask and some other goodies I wrote down.

HoneyDew

I think you guys read my mind. It happens everytime.

I have had the shampoo from this line in my watch list on ebay all week.

I love Lanza products, but they always seem so expensive. But, I need a new sulfate free shampoo and I decided to try them out since I already use the White Tea shampoo by them from time to time. It is just full of protein so I cannot use it all the time.

HeavenlySkies

Man I just went to the bs and I got the Lanza moisture treatment because I thought that's what I read in here but you were talking about the s&c so I guess I'll be the test dummy for this.

morehairplease

I have never heard of this line before. I am going to ulta this weekend for the AHA skincare line that queen t uses and will look for this line while I am there.

girlyprincess23

OMG I kept meaning to post something about L'anza my friend she's a stylist in a salon that caters to white people and she turned me on to this stuff. My hair has done a complete turn around!!!! She saved me from balding myself my hair has only felt this soft and silky after I leave the dominicans and all their heat!! She did the 5 step treatment on my hair and then blew it out OMG it was like butter!! (better than a dominican set)...Flowy and all. So then she sent me home with the reconstructor and told me to use it every week and the color care trauma treatment stuff and I use that every week too because it's a leave in for after you wash your hair and y'all my hair I'm loving it except for the damage that was done before but she also gave me a trim/ cut (she actually didn't cut it as short as I wanted to because she likes it longer) and it is so much thicker and healthy looking and I just love L'anza plus I got the hook up because she can get her supplies cheap from a store that only sells to stylists and it's like more than half off 20.00 in the salon...6.00 at this store!!!! But this is next on my hitlist the shampoo and condish..sulfate free...plus they have a healing one I believe also sulfate free...i'm thinking of replacing my beloved Aveda DR !!!! I actually think this stuff has healed my ridiculously high porosity, stopped almost all breakage (less than 5 hairs a day now it was breaking like nobodys business before and I could not figure out why for the life of me) and even with no heat my hair get's so straight and shiny. I DC overnight the night before then did this routine and then did a cheat set absoloutely no heat took it out brushed it and my hair was so straight and shiny I couldn't believe it looked like that with no heat.

Last edited:

ShiShiPooPoo

OMG I kept meaning to post something about L'anza my friend she's a stylist in a salon that caters to white people and she turned me on to this stuff. My hair has done a complete turn around!!!! She saved me from balding myself my hair has only felt this soft and silky after I leave the dominicans and all their heat!! She did the 5 step treatment on my hair and then blew it out OMG it was like butter!! (better than a dominican set)...Flowy and all. So then she sent me home with the reconstructor and told me to use it every week and the color care trauma treatment stuff and I use that every week too because it's a leave in for after you wash your hair and y'all my hair I'm loving it except for the damage that was done before but she also gave me a trim/ cut (she actually didn't cut it as short as I wanted to because she likes it longer) and it is so much thicker and healthy looking and I just love L'anza plus I got the hook up because she can get her supplies cheap from a store that only sells to stylists and it's like more than half off 20.00 in the salon...6.00 at this store!!!! But this is next on my hitlist the shampoo and condish..sulfate free...plus they have a healing one I believe also sulfate free...i'm thinking of replacing my beloved Aveda DR !!!! I actually think this stuff has healed my ridiculously high porosity, stopped almost all breakage (less than 5 hairs a day now it was breaking like nobodys business before and I could not figure out why for the life of me) and even with no heat my hair get's so straight and shiny. I DC overnight the night before then did this routine and then did a cheat set absoloutely no heat took it out brushed it and my hair was so straight and shiny I couldn't believe it looked like that with no heat.

What a testimony. I was staring at my hair today thinking "my hair is gleaming." Not shining but gleaming...like from within. It's BANANAS!

I am def. getting that mask. It says that you can deep condition with it for 30 min. I can't believe I slept on this for so long.

girlyprincess23

What a testimony. I was staring at my hair today thinking "my hair is gleaming." Not shining but gleaming...like from within. It's BANANAS!

I am def. getting that mask. It says that you can deep condition with it for 30 min. I can't believe I slept on this for so long.

I'm trying to tell you..she kept telling me girl that leave in is the ish...and you know i didn't get all excited because just because it worked on her hair(she's caucasian) did not mean it was gonna work on mine!!! But she didn't lie I want that moisturizing line sooo bad I go to the website and look at it almost every day!!! I just love the 2 things I have now so I know I'm gonna love that shampoo and condish..SULFATE FREE!!! Plus I want to replace my cheap suave nexxus humectress knock with a better moisturizing D/C soo bad.

Last edited:

morehairplease

I'm trying to tell you..she kept telling me girl that leave in is the ish...and you know i didn't get all excited because just because it worked on her hair(she's caucasian) did not mean it was gonna work on mine!!! But she didn't lie I want that moisturizing line sooo bad I go to the website and look at it almost every day!!! I just love the 2 things I have now so I know I'm gonna love that shampoo and condish..SULFATE FREE!!! Plus I want to replace my cheap suave nexxus humectress knock with a better moisturizing D/C soo bad.

Hi there,

Do mind me asking what leave in you are using from the line?

tia,
tishee

mikosbelle

wow, i have passed this hair line several times and never thought to purchase it. the ingredients look fabulous. any naturals have success with this line? do the conditioners have good slip?

thanks!!

Noir

Do you mind me asking what products you use/love?

tia,
tishee
sure :grin:

strait-line,http://www.lanza.com/products/displ...show&headTitle= - Smoother Straightening Balm smoother straightening balm (amazing)
strait-line, thermal defense heat styler
healing strength, neem plant silk serum (what is making bun shine in my avi) http://www.lanza.com/products/displ...3&loc=show&headTitle= - Neem Plant Silk Serum
healing colorcare, shine glistener
healing moisture, noni fruit detangler

After I use up all my pureology shampoo (another excellect line - albeit pricey) I will try the Healing moisture shampoo and condish and non-sulfate chelating poo.

I am also eying the healing moisture moi moi masque. I went to guy buy at Ulta last week but they didn't have any.

morehairplease

sure :grin:

strait-line, smoother straightening balm (amazing)
strait-line, thermal defense heat styler
healing strength, neem plant silk serum (what is making bun shine in my avi)
healing colorcare, shine glistener
healing moisture, noni fruit detangler

After I use up all my pureology shampoo (another excellect line - albeit pricey) I will try the Healing moisture shampoo and condish and non-sulfate chelating poo.

I am also eying the healing moisture moi moi masque. I went to guy buy at Ulta last week but they didn't have any.

awesome.....thanks so, so much for sharing! I noticed your hair and said I MUST ask what you use. Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

PinkPebbles

I'm tempted to cheat on my beloved Joico:giggle:.....I need to head over to Ulta in a couple of weeks so I'll try the L'anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Hair Masque and report back.

I hope it's the bizness on my hair b/c it sure is pricey!