What do ya'll say? "JUST WOW" L'anza Healing Moisture Line

Artemis

Um, yeah, this has been on my list to try for a while. A long time ago, I was swimming through the archives and brownrelaxedhair kept mentioning L'anza (the old protein plus shampoo formula) so that's what made me google the brands. Dang it, I still have so much to use up, I doubt I will try it soon. Besides, I don't really use Joico Moisture Recovery that much anymore (despite the liters I own). My hair hearts Joico K-pak unfailingly--I gotta have the protein. I took a break from it this summer, and now my hair is so happy I'm back with it.

JerriBlank

Okay,so my Ulta did have it,but i didn't get it:ohwell:

I'll get it today or tomorrow though and try it out and let you guys know how i liked it.

Keep the reviews coming too!

sithembile

Anyone still using the Healing Moisture Moi Moi Masque or the Noni Fruit Detangler? They sound great but are soo expensive, need to know if they are any good before I take the plunge.

mg1979

Anyone still using the Healing Moisture Moi Moi Masque or the Noni Fruit Detangler? They sound great but are soo expensive, need to know if they are any good before I take the plunge.

I have used both. The Moi Moi Masque is good, but I'm not sure its worth that price for such a small amount. I don't think I will repurchase. I do on the other hand really like the Noni Detangler and will probably repurchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
IMO: L'anza is a Great Product Line.:grin: Actually one of my Favorites.

The Moi-Moi Masque is good as well as the Manuka Mud & Honey. I also have the Urban Elements Dry Hair Masque and a L'anza reconstructor that I haven't gotten around to using yet.:ohwell:

What I've tried so far of this line (currently in my stash) I have thoroughly enjoyed.:yep: