My Rollerset on 7 Months Post Hair (PICS!)

BotanyGrl

I was getting tired of my twistouts and I woke up way too early... so I did a rollerset today on my 7 months post hair. It took a long time, but it came out great. I used Keracare's Silken Seal, Lacio Lacio, Fantasia Heat Protectant (Pink Bottle) and a huge spray bottle of water. After I dryed it, I blew my roots out w/ a small paddle brush on low/warm.

It was raining outside so I threw on the hoodie just in case :grin: My hair looks so much bigger in person and I love it! It's just bouncing everytime I take a step!

d2-vi.jpg

d1-vi.jpg

Wow, I can't believe you were able to rollerset your hair at 7 months post. It's gorgeous and you are adorable! :)

Wow, I can't believe you were able to rollerset your hair at 7 months post. It's gorgeous and you are adorable! :)

I know right...

I hit 11 weeks and was like my hair is too big...

Your hair looks lovely. You give me an idea of how my hair would like rollerset 7 months post.

I know right...

I hit 11 weeks and was like my hair is too big...

Your hair looks lovely. You give me an idea of how my hair would like rollerset 7 months post.

Thanks ladies! And let me say it took forever, lots of frustration, and tons of patience. I won't be doing it again anytime soon, but it came out so good :lick: This was the first time I blew out my roots and I was really surprised at how straight they got. I just watched my Macherie DVD and there are a few good tutorials on youtube that show you how too.

:yep: It turned out great :yep: I can't imagine trying to rollerset my hair at 7 mths post. Congrats!!! You did a great job. It looks nice and bouncy.

Your hair and your hair are cute. It got really straight for just blowing out the roots. Good job.

Back