my salon experience today

Spagirl

Very nice Hairlove. I just know you are lovin the fullness.

I can see...all natural head of hair...coming into view.... real soon.

Tracy

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

You're not going to have to worry about those ends much anymore. Your hair is THICK! I can already tell it's gonna look great curly too. The bottom layers were well done.
I think you'll like it alot and I think because it's shorter you'll be able to try a simple wash and go!

I bet it'll curl right up.....

silvergirl

Awesome. congrads on being one step closer to natural! Ur hair is lookin great.
(maybe once i see ur culy do i might be convinced to transition again lol.)

Lindy

Your hair looks great, hairlove!!
I'm glad you had a positive experience at the salon... Congrats!!

And, I just loooove your waves & curls!!! Girl, don't you EVER even think about relaxing your hair... EVER again!!
Your natural hair is so fabulous!!

inthepink

Tracy and Spagirl - thanks for the mentioning the thickness. I am amazed myself. I thought my hair wasn't thick anymore! I see I was totally wrong and I'm glad. I'm happy that I can't see through my hair to my shirt! Hopefully, it will grow out this way.

Lindy - I will have to remember your post when I'm having a bad hair day!

atlien

Your hair is absolutely lovely...I don't know why you would have ever let a relaxer touch that head from the beginning
. I know it will be the bomb when you wet it and let it curl up.

Very nice, hairlove

I think you will cut the rest of the relaxed ends sooner than you think! Have you tried a wash and go at this new length? I think it would be very pretty.

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Tracy and Spagirl - thanks for the mentioning the thickness. I am amazed myself. I thought my hair wasn't thick anymore! I see I was totally wrong and I'm glad. I'm happy that I can't see through my hair to my shirt! Hopefully, it will grow out this way.

Lindy - I will have to remember your post when I'm having a bad hair day!

[/ QUOTE ]

You were wrong! I see no reason why it won't continue as it is if you continue that fanstastic regime!
No relaxer to reduce bulk - you have that hair for GOOD lucky girl!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
OMG! Hairlove, your hair looks absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see what it looks like after you wash it. Your hair grows so fast you will be at a curly bra lenght in no time at all.