Has Everyone Received Their Black Friday Hairveda Order?

winnettag

I received my tracking number on Friday too. It's saying that the tracking info isn't available, but hopefully it will be waiting on me today too.

I hope so too girl!

Same here except I did not recieve mine today.:swearing:

I was actually expecting mine to come tomorrow, but I waited just in case. Usually, when the tracking says it's been processed at our local PO, it takes another day to get here. You should get it by tomorrow.

I'll cross my fingers for you both.

Muffinz05

I FINALLY received mine today and its sad because I never been so happy to see that small envelope against my door, sad isn't it. I opened the vatika frosting and it smells soooooo good and yummy. Can't wait to try it.

justNikki

I finally received my order yesterday. My paypal shipping notice was on Saturday. The post office actually handled it pretty quickly for the holidays.

A856

Welp mines did come yesterday.....
however I wasn't home and they didn't leave it
with my neighbor....
So i'mma have to pick it up today or tomorrow.

Ediese

I can't believe a month has passed, and I haven't received it yet.:wallbash:

This is what the tracking says. Hopefully, I'll get it today.:rolleyes:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0540 7257 14

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 19, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.