Has Everyone Received Their Black Friday Hairveda Order?

Forever in Bloom

UPS, USPS, and FedEx are pretty good here. FedEx knows better since they're based in Memphis. I have too many friends and family that work there that are ready to call and complain. In the past all my brother had to do was make one phone call and they came right back to deliver when they were supposed to :yep: They claimed no one was home, even though 3 people were here with the door wide open!

My USPS mailman - for the past 5+ years - knows better. We are a family of online shoppers - always ordering something. He will wait on the porch until we answer the door. He knows our schedule, when we're at home and such.

UPS, well they act up every once in a while. However, they know where to hide our packages. They don't want to come back so they do what they have to do.

fletches

I received my order yesterday, but I ordered my products on November 21st, almost a month ago. I emailed her twice, and apparently there was a mistake with my order. It was shipped out on Monday & I received it on Wednesday, so the shipping was pretty fast. I also got a free bottle of conditioner & she refunded the shipping cost for the long wait. I'm already thinking of what to order next!:spinning:

candita

My order shipped last Saturday and I got it Tuesday. So at least once it ships, it's fast! I haven't used anything yet, I'm waiting for the weekend. I've spent the last two days sitting in my room smelling the Vatika frosting!

BostonMaria

I got my box! I worked from home today so I had to drive in real quick, pay for parking too damn it LOL

I'm in my car typing on the Blackberry.. First thing I did was rip open the box and get my whipped cream fix. My car smells good and I'm having a hairgasm LOL

fletches

BeautifulWideeyes:
yea, it was real customer service oriented & I admit I was frustrated with the wait, but all that quickly subsided once I got the products! They are THAT good!:notworthy And the fact that she did make an effort to correct the situation means alot.

AtlantaJJ

I'm glad this is working out...hey she's popular, and she turns out a good product. We just have to level set our expectations next time on the delivery turn around especially if she has another sale...

Which I hope she does, I hope we didn't discourage her with our reactions regarding this recent sale.

mikosbelle

I got my black friday orders today. I am already one product down though. My mom is in town helping us move and I made the mistake of letting her smell the whipped green tea herbal hair butter. Next thing I know she was trying some on her strands. After that....well you know what comes next....she will leave next week with that jar in her suitcase and the rest will be history. I never even got to try it...I will have to order it on the next round :lachen:

Ediese

Hopefully, I'll receive mine soon. I emailed her yesterday, and I'm waiting patiently on order status. I really hope that the products work for me, so I can say the wait was well worth it.

TdotGirl

It was actually at home and not at the post office today.

I too made the mistake of having my sisters and mom smell the products. All I saw were their eyes looking like they were in a trance! I had to let them know that they need to get their own, which won't happen!

Anyway, the smell of these products have me on a high. They smell so goooood!

fletches

It was actually at home and not at the post office today.

I too made the mistake of having my sisters and mom smell the products. All I saw were their eyes looking like they were in a trance! I had to let them know that they need to get their own, which won't happen!

Anyway, the smell of these products have me on a high. They smell so goooood!

They all smell delicious! I had to keep reminding myself that the Vatika frosting wasn't edible. I kept wanting to dip my finger in it and taste it:lick:

And I had to put out a warning to my husband. I had to tell him I don't wanna see your fingers in my "special" hair products. :lachen:He has a habit of just using whatever I buy instead getting his own products,usually he'll just grab whatever shampoo I have, but that aint gonna fly with my precious HV products. :nono:

Cassandra1975

They all smell delicious! I had to keep reminding myself that the Vatika frosting wasn't edible. I kept wanting to dip my finger in it and taste it:lick:

And I had to put out a warning to my husband. I had to tell him I don't wanna see your fingers in my "special" hair products. :lachen:He has a habit of just using whatever I buy instead getting his own products,usually he'll just grab whatever shampoo I have, but that aint gonna fly with my precious HV products. :nono:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Well hey - at least you'll know if he snuck in, 'cause you'll be able to smell it.
I feel sick to my stomach now. I put EVERY product on my hair, now I smell like a bakery LMAO
Yeah...I had the Product Overload Syndrome on days 1 and 2. I have now calmed down and try to limit it to the Almond Glaze and Cocasta Oil at night. Wash/deep condition days involve the Vatika Frosting and Sitrinillah.

I've already made a list of what I need to refill...which is pretty much everything. :wallbash:

TdotGirl

:lachen:That is my sisters and mom. They love to see what I have and use it. They can't get their own! :ohwell: Atleast you put out a warning too!

I feel sick to my stomach now. I put EVERY product on my hair, now I smell like a bakery LMAO

:lachen::lachen: Sorry this is so funny to me! Atleast you know you smell good!

BostonMaria

Can anyone here tell me how they use the Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter? Its very thick! Wow! I noticed that it weighed down my curls and made it more wavy.

I did a pre-poo treatment with the Vatika frosting. Wow that stuff is so awesome... so now I have to buy another bottle. Or two. I rinsed it out this morning and added conditioner. My hair is very shiny and soft. Oh and I still smell like a bakery LOL

Cassandra1975

Can anyone here tell me how they use the Whipped Green Tea Herbal Butter? Its very thick! Wow! I noticed that it weighed down my curls and made it more wavy.

I did a pre-poo treatment with the Vatika frosting. Wow that stuff is so awesome... so now I have to buy another bottle. Or two. I rinsed it out this morning and added conditioner. My hair is very shiny and soft. Oh and I still smell like a bakery LOL
I would like to know about the Whipped Green Tea butter as well. I didn't buy it this time...but depending on reviews, I might have to add it to my list. :grin:

BostonMaria

I would like to know about the Whipped Green Tea butter as well. I didn't buy it this time...but depending on reviews, I might have to add it to my list. :grin:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put this on after or before the gel. I used it today and it weighed my hair down alot. It actually surprised me. I'm not too crazy about the smell, but it might grow on me.

Cassandra1975

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put this on after or before the gel. I used it today and it weighed my hair down alot. It actually surprised me. I'm not too crazy about the smell, but it might grow on me.
How is the smell? Herbal? I like sweet smelling stuff. See, this is a sickness. I already have 4 containers of Mane Attraction...what do I need with ANOTHER hair butter? :lachen:

Chanteuse

I'm glad most people have gotten their orders. I still have not even received a tracking number. I emailed her Wed and she confirmed that she has my order and its still being processed. I kind of thought that emailing her would bump me up but I guess not. :look:
I'm glad I came into this thread though, to know that she has addressed the delay as a whole.

SundaiMorn

:blush: Thanks goodness I was not feeling too good at work so I went home early. After about an hour, my doorbell rang and finally the wait was over...MY HAIRVEDA IS HERE . The Vatika Frosting smells heavenly:angel: I can't wait to get it on my hair tomorrow.

Coolata

As promised, I received an email indicating my order was being mailed.
So, it looks like I will be able to experience hairveda products soon:grin:

winnettag

So, after getting the tracking # in an e-mail Friday, I received my Hairveda today! I had to wait for the mailman at the door so he wouldn't take it back to hold it at the post office. 2 days to get from MD to CA....not bad at all.

Everything smells so good! I can't wait try everything.

Ediese

So, after getting the tracking # in an e-mail Friday, I received my Hairveda today! I had to wait for the mailman at the door so he wouldn't take it back to hold it at the post office. 2 days to get from MD to CA....not bad at all.

Everything smells so good! I can't wait try everything.

I received my tracking number on Friday too. It's saying that the tracking info isn't available, but hopefully it will be waiting on me today too.