My Teency Lil Hair Update

natstar

Miss Priss- I love your hair and you are so pretty! Def. one of my inspirations- I can't wait till my hair gets as healthy as yours. I thinking about coloring it too.

so1913

I remember when you BC'd! AWESOME progress lady!

OT: I LOVE your eye makeup in your siggy!

Stella B.

Wow! You have made great progress! I love your curls, the length, and the overall health of your hair. What a difference 24 months make!!!:grin:

JerriBlank

Your hair is so pretty,and that's some excellent retention!
Do you have a regimen?
I apologize if you already answered that one!
Thanks!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Your hair is so pretty,and that's some excellent retention!
Do you have a regimen?
I apologize if you already answered that one!
Thanks!

Here ya go, I just copy and pasted it from my fotki:

I try to limit my wash 'n go's to only maybe once a week. I prefer to wear buns, jaw clips, or ponytails throughout the week.

I will co-wash probably 2-3x a week, (with at least 1 or 2 of those times using shampoo), but it just depends on the hotness of the weather and my activity. I detangle with a jilbere comb every co-wash. I use a smaller tooth (not fine tooth) comb or paddle brush on the days when I shampoo. Finger detangling doesn't totally work for me now that my hair has gotten longer. It tangles way too easily.

Sometimes, I will do twist-outs, in which I will wash (with shampoo) once a week.

I only straighten a couple times a year, *mainly* in winter months, but it's not etched in stone.

I try to keep my hair moisturized as much as possible by using a moisturizer every day.

ETA: For the past couple of weeks, I've been doing the twist-out method, except I hardly wear it out. I'd just pull it back into a ponytail or bun.

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Great progress. A couple more inches and you will definitely be apl. :grin:

Huh? Ooooooooook, lol. I don't take bra pics for obvious reasons, so I guess it'd be hard for someone to see what I see. Not to mention my straight hair is still a little poofy in those pics after a whole day.

Maybe this will help you see better? This was taken 2 months ago, and my hair is curled at the ends

Anyhoo, thanks for your honesty :)