My TWA Pics

ms_kenesha

Everyone you have to thank LengthWanted for using her digital camera to take these pictures so that I could put them up so soon. I will have more from my own camera by the end of this week.

Hair Pics

Ayeshia

You look great! I was waiting for these pics to come. It was worth the wait congrats on your BC

skegeesmb

Oh Kenisha, it looks fabulous. It's so cute. Please don't go too crazy with the products, this is the stage that it starts!

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
Oh Kenisha, it looks fabulous. It's so cute. Please don't go too crazy with the products, this is the stage that it starts!

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been going crazy with the products...Thank God....I've just been using all the products I have already
I con-wash just about everyday (either w/ Suave Coconut, Suave Humectant, Keracare Humecto, or At One with Nature). I've found that I like the way my hair looks when I apply WGO to my damp hair and just let it airdry in there. I know a lot of people rave about the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel, but it really did nothing for me. I bought some World of Curls spray and gel and I don't like it so I'll be either giving away or swapping that soon.

daviine

Congratulations but you need a spanking for making us wait so long.....but I'll just give you a kiss instead.....

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
Topazz said:
Congrats again! You look wonderful! Enjoy this stage it will go by quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

From your mouth to God's ears....Although I don't mind my hair being short, it's a bigger shock to my system that my hair is short than that my hair is natural.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
You really did it!

It hasn't really hit me that you did the BC until these pics. This look works for you.

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
Congratulations but you need a spanking for making us wait so long.....but I'll just give you a kiss instead.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for not
me and thanks for the
instead.

I'm telling y'all to thank LengthWanted because the pics prob. wouldn't be up until Tues or Wed without her.

ms_kenesha

Thanks for all the compliments...you're gonna make me blush.

One thing I really love about LHCF is everyone is so supportive and genuinely happy for one another's acheivements.

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for not
me and thanks for the
instead.

I'm telling y'all to thank LengthWanted because the pics prob. wouldn't be up until Tues or Wed without her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I did intend to thank Lengthwanted but I forgot becasue I'm multitasking over here.

Lengthwanted...thanks a lot! Here;s a kiss for you too!

Angelicus

Kenesha u know i am your biggest fan on here. i love your hair. oh my goodness i just cant get over how good it looks on you!!

Valerie

Miss Kenisha, your hair looks great, before long your twa will not longer be. You will see rapid hair growth. Good luck with your journey.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Valerie said:
Miss Kenisha, your hair looks great, before long your twa will not longer be. You will see rapid hair growth. Good luck with your journey.

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA in a couple of months my twa will be non existing

Now I am no longer deeshortesthair, you and i will grow our hair together ...I'd love to grow with you
I also need a digital cam my hair has grown about 5 inches since my last pic..which i had taken last year but It was that length again in Aug 2003.. no more hair cuts for me ..