MY TWISTS ARE UGLY, BUT I CAN NOW DO THEM!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I am so excited right now. :yep: I have never been able to do any natural styles on my hair, with the exception of flat twists during my past transitions.:spinning: I can not believe how versatile my twa is. The greatest thing ever is that I don't have to be stuck with wash n gos. I hate the way my hair feels with helmet head gel.:sad::lachen: Now the fun begins! I will be doing protective styles until I can bun!:yep: It may have taken me a long time to twist( 2.5 hrs), but it is because I have no clue on how to part my hair off and I keep taking breaks to watch you tube videos.:rolleyes: I just had to post because I made a milestone in this natural journey. I have never been able to style my own natural hair, by myself. Now I can do it!:clap::yay::cup:

twists

Cool! Good job :D. I've never had a twa but it must be exciting to be able to do some styles that you want. I know I'll be excited when I can make a decent looking bun lol

DaR3alM3

Congrats, right there with you, I finally have enough lenght that I'm comfortable with to actually wear them out and about.

DDTexlaxed

:lachen::lachen:No way! I can't let anyone see these!:blush: I'll be doing a twist out tomorrow.:yep: I will take pics of my next set. I plan to do them on Monday.:yep: I am sorry, ya'll, but I hope you can understand.:blush: My hubby is giving me the side eye each time he walks by me.:nono::giggle: I may even have to re do these tonight.:rolleyes: Maybe they suck because I did it on dry hair. I have to attempt them after dinner.

Last edited:

DDTexlaxed

I will be able to post pics of my twist out tomorrow. My hubby is taking the digicam. I hope it looks good because I don't have a clue what I'm doing!:lachen::blush:

Jozze

:lachen::lachen:No way! I can't let anyone see these!:blush: I'll be doing a twist out tomorrow.:yep: I will take pics of my next set. I plan to do them on Monday.:yep: I am sorry, ya'll, but I hope you can understand.:blush: My hubby is giving me the side eye each time he walks by me.:nono::giggle: I may even have to re do these tonight.:rolleyes: Maybe they suck because I did it on dry hair. I have to attempt them after dinner.

@ bolded:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
I have total empathy with you cause I've just finished my first twist out too and there's no way I'm posting pics either.:nono:

Last edited: