My Updated pics is in my fotki!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Hey ladies, I know some of you hate to go to fotkis, but I updated it anyway with my post relaxer pics. For all of those who visit it, thanks and I hope you enjoy!:yep: I got my relaxer and had about 1/2 inch trimmed off to get rid of messed up ends, but I did not even out my hair. I think I see some growth too!!:blush:

It~Can~Grow

I could tell your hair has grown. I did a side by side comparison using your 11/1 photo and the one where it was blow dried.

When I compared the shortest point on the right side, the beginning photo seemed to barely touch your shoulder, now when I look at your new photo that seems to be at least 1 & 1/2 inches more.

My eyes could be :look: but I can see mearsureable growth. I also see 'thickness' the lines are fuller and less defined.

Also, this perm, after months more of hair care, was so shiney and healthy looking.

Keep it going

growth2come

Your hair looks real good. I love the colour tone...is that a henna colour you have or was it just from the flash? Looks nice and healthy.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Your hair looks real good. I love the colour tone...is that a henna colour you have or was it just from the flash? Looks nice and healthy.
Thanks! Nope, I am SO afraid of color:grin: My hair is the same color as a 1B, so I guess the flash made it look different.:yep: One day, I may get up the heart to color my hair though...