My updates

mrshicks2002

As some already know that I relaxed yesterday and it didnt take as well, but I still took updated pictures. My ends seem a little thinner to me, so I am not sure if I need to cut some off to make them look better. I will cut my hair in a heartbeat because it will grow back, but only if I need to.

Please check me out in the Aug 2007 folder and let me know what you think about my updates.

Fotki link is below.

Last edited:
I think you are doing great, and I would wait until next touch up to see if the ends need to be cut off or not. JMO:kiss:

Mrshicks2002 your progress is commendable girl!:yep: and it looks so healthy too! I personally wouldn't worry about the ends...they don't seem thin to me. I would just wait it out to see how they look after your next touch up.

BTW, out of curiousity What relaxer did you use?

Great progress mrshicks! I don't think you need to trim either. I would wait until next relaxer as Laflaca said. Your ends will fill in/thicken up Also, you mentioned in your other thread that you're underprocessed so it's expected that all of your length isn't straightened; hence why your ends may appear a little thin. Anyhow, keep it up ;)!

Mrshicks2002 your progress is commendable girl!:yep: and it looks so healthy too! I personally wouldn't worry about the ends...they don't seem thin to me. I would just wait it out to see how they look after your next touch up.

BTW, out of curiousity What relaxer did you use?

Well thank you so much for the compliment. I used ORS normal Lye. I didnt have a problem with it last time, but I was told that it might have been the sulphur product that I am using since I only stopped using it a few days before relaxer and I forgot about that I need to stop 5 to 7 days before.

Great progress mrshicks! I don't think you need to trim either. I would wait until next relaxer as Laflaca said. Your ends will fill in/thicken up Also, you mentioned in your other thread that you're underprocessed so it's expected that all of your length isn't straightened; hence why your ends may appear a little thin. Anyhow, keep it up ;)!

Thanks for the compliment and as well as the advice. I wont be cutting it and I will see how it will look when I relax again.

Glad you're not cutting as LaFlaca advised. Those ends should fall into place after your next touch-up. Nice, healthy hair.

Back