Updates - Just Touching BSL

Mrs.Green

Hey ladies~

I have updated my fotki with my March 2009 updates. This is my one year anniversary for hair care. I went from Shoulder Length to Bra Strap Length in one year. My goal is to be mid back by the end of the year.

Thanks so much ladies for your advice and support~ Happy Hair Growing.

P.S. One day I will learn how to post pictures in the thread :look:

Mrs.Green

HEY WAIT JUST A SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't post lovely pics like that and not post a regimen! LOL

:blush: sorry~

My regimen is so simple:

I don't use shampoo, I use baking soda and water once a month.

then I use Suave Humectant to co-wash
Silicon Mix to deep condition for an hour
apply Lacio Lacio as a leave in and
CHI Silk Infusion *my new love*:drunk:
Rollerset under dryer for 1 1/2 hours or I blow dry and curl with the curling iron if I'm being lazy. I only use heat once a week.

pincurls during the week to maintain curls. I've been slacking on the protective styling since reaching APL :look:. I wear my hair out on the weekend through Tuesday. Then I pin it up till wash day which is usually Friday night or Saturday morning.

This regimen will change during the summer.

half.cadence

to post pics you can upload them to a file hosting site like tinypic.com. copy the outcome IMG code for messageboards. and paste the code into your thread.

HTH and nice progress for three months.
:)

beans4reezy

My regimen is so simple:

Rollerset under dryer for 1 1/2 hours or I blow dry and curl with the curling iron if I'm being lazy. I only use heat once a week.

pincurls during the week to maintain curls. I've been slacking on the protective styling since reaching APL :look:. I wear my hair out on the weekend through Tuesday. Then I pin it up till wash day which is usually Friday night or Saturday morning.

What a wonderful reggie! Keeping it simple can yield LARGE results! Your hair is very pretty!

NinasLongAmbition

Awesome Progress!!! Your hair grows fast! Do you use any growth aides? Also how tall are you?:lachen: Im trying to find out why my hair isnt close to BSL yet.. Im 5'8 maybe thats the reason?:ohwell: Congratulations NONE THE LESS!!

sunshinelady

My regimen is so simple:

So you co-wash once a week or once a month?

MrsMe

Hey ladies~

I have updated my fotki with my March 2009 updates. This is my one year anniversary for hair care. I went from Shoulder Length to Bra Strap Length in one year. My goal is to be mid back by the end of the year.

Thanks so much ladies for your advice and support~ Happy Hair Growing.

P.S. One day I will learn how to post pictures in the thread :look:
Great progress! You'll get to MBL in no time! :yep:
To add pics you can either attach them as thumbnails (see additional options when you reply) or copy paste the pics...that's what I did in another thread and I could not believe how simple it was!

Last edited:

Aggie

Just checked out your fotki and you have some wonderful progress honey. Keep it up.

Mrs.Green

Awesome Progress!!! Your hair grows fast! Do you use any growth aides? Also how tall are you?:lachen: Im trying to find out why my hair isnt close to BSL yet.. Im 5'8 maybe thats the reason?:ohwell: Congratulations NONE THE LESS!!

:lachen: I'm 5' 7. No I do not use growth aids my hair has always grown fast, retaining the length was my issue. I am very consistent with my vitamin regimen that helps also. I take GNC Ultra Mega Womens, GNC Ultra Nourish Hair and Biotin 5000 mcg.

So you co-wash once a week or once a month?

I co-wash before I deep condition once a week. I clarify with the baking soda and water once a month.

During the summer I co-wash every other day and deep condition once a week.

Last edited: