My xmas gift from my supervisor!

Tamster

She's a curly girl! She got me:

Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak
Devacurl Heaven in Hair Intense Moisture Treatment
Jonathon Weightless Smooth No Frizz Conditioner (mini)
Jonathon Weightless Smooth No Frizz Hydrating Balm (mini)
Kiehl's Stylist Series Creme with Silk Groom (mini)

:grin:

I love trying new products! anyone try these before?

Fyi im like a 4a natural. These are products she uses, shes more of a 3A. I think her hair is more coarse than mine, but I am not sure.

(I'll come back with pictures I promise!)

Last edited:
Wow that was really nice of her. I have not used any of those products but I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Wow, what a great supervisor :yep:. I have the Jonathan Weightless Smooth No Frizz Conditioner, but I haven't used it yet. It did have some great reviews tho.

Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Deep Recovery Pak) - no but I want to!

Devacurl Heaven in Hair Intense Moisture Treatment - not bad, prefer to use this as a leave in.

Jonathon Weightless Smooth No Frizz Conditioner (mini)- no
Jonathon Weightless Smooth No Frizz Hydrating Balm (mini)- no, stuff doesn't wow me as a lot of it is water based

Kiehl's Stylist Series Creme with Silk Groom (mini) - yes tried this in my hay day. still have some....still never figured out just what the hell it does lol. i used it as a leave in on relaxed hair, hadn't tried it on natural hair.

Isn't getting hair products and tools one of the best kind of xmas present! That is so cool, obviously you talk hair with her! Did you get her anything?

Last edited:
:grin: we do talk hair! its fun :) she's cool... on average... lol.

Bnster I got her a Teavana travel mug and a thing of tea lol... not as good a gift but she is a tea drinker.

thanks empressri yeah i was confused about the silk groom thing... she said she was just trying it out herself. no one knows how to use it hahaha

Back