NappFrizz is natural..again

NappFrizz83

So i had a horrible weaving experience which was MY fault and ended up cutting damn near all my hair off. I didnt care too much because i wanted to go natural again anyway. Now im in a milky way lace front wig [[Jackie]] i bought for $70 until my hair is long enough for freestyle braids. My first and last relaxer was in October 08
http://public.fotki.com/NappFrizz/bc-natural-again/

msa

Your eyes are so beautiful!

Anyway, your hair is really cute too. You should wear it out sometimes, don't keep it hidden.

Now what happened with your weave that caused you to cut off all your hair? And why'd you relax in the first place?

NappFrizz83

relaxing my hair was a decision made out of frustration with detangling and knots...i wore a quick weave for a long time while i was super busy and i guess the fact that i also did a protein treatment before the weave fused my hair to the glue and NOTHING would get it out

vkb247

I am really inspired by how you took it all in stride, I would have been in tears! ITA with the other ladies, you look great with your twa. Flaunt it!

Nonie

Aww...don't you look cute! And whatchutalkin'bout Willis "excuse mah face"? Nuffin's wrong with what I see. Wish I looked that good that late at night. :rolleyes:

bludaydreamr

You look so cute! Girl wear it out; put on some pretty earring, hold your head up high and strut like your are Bey.

natural_one

Just get some earrings and cute makeup, and keep it moving. I am already stocking up on my earrings and I have been watching youtube videos for makeup ideas. :lachen: I am BCing in Aug.