Naptrl has updated PICS!!

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
Hi ladies...I have a few more pics in my album. They're under Natural Styles-Feb. 2005 album. I also have my cutie pie cousin who has waist length hair in there. Tell me what cha think.. Enjoy...

ETA: I will be adding pics of my pressed hair in the next few days! Gotta get the film developed:(

http://public.fotki.com/awomansglory/
PW: jesussaves

naptrl

Last edited:

naptrl

Thanks, Lorraine and stormy! Hey, storm! Where have you been, girl! How's that book coming?!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Your hair looks nice! I like your protective style. I bet you could wear your hair like that without the crochet. Your little cousin has some long pretty hair! Keep up the good hair care! :yep:

Ayeshia

Your hair looks awesomes and it's growing quickly :D Beautiful!...your cuz is such a cutie pie and her hair is to die for!!!!

naptrl

Thanks, so1913, pooh, and ayeshia! You all are too sweet. Yeah, I wish I could transfer my little cousin's hair to my head!! :)

hopeful

Hey Naptrl,
Lookin' good girl. Your cousin's hair is beautiful, but so is yours. The jamaican braids/crochet style is gorgeous! Did you do it yourself? Your hair looks really shiny and defined in this pic, did you use anything special to get this look? Your hair is growing like nobody's business. Oooh I hope my hair grows like yours has!

naptrl

hopeful said:
Hey Naptrl,
Lookin' good girl. Your cousin's hair is beautiful, but so is yours. The jamaican braids/crochet style is gorgeous! Did you do it yourself? Your hair looks really shiny and defined in this pic, did you use anything special to get this look? Your hair is growing like nobody's business. Oooh I hope my hair grows like yours has!

Thanks!! No, I didn't do it myself. I can't braid to save my life! I didn't put anything on my hair, it just looks like that I guess?! The braids are shiny already when they come out of the pack...

Your hair will grow fast! Just take care of it like you've been doing and it will flourish!! :)

B

Bublnbrnsuga

You are a baby doll!! So pretty! And I just want to hug your little cousin!

So, you found someone you trust to press your hair?

naptrl

Ayeisha, I see that your siggy says, "back to frequent CO washes". Do you think that will protect against breakage. I've had some problems lately.

Kha

Ayeshia said:
Your hair looks awesomes and it's growing quickly :D Beautiful!...your cuz is such a cutie pie and her hair is to die for!!!!

ITA!! Your hair is so thick and healthy and your cousin is a doll!

naptrl

Thanks for the compliments, ladies! I've been wanting to scream for the last 2 days though because I all of a sudden started experiencing some dryness...What I did wrong I do not know!!! UGH...any way, I'll keep trying to get the moisture back!! :)