OK!! Naptrl has an album YOU CAN SEE!!

I love your hair!!! It is absolutly gorgeous. My hair wants to be like you but I don't have the courage to do it. keep up the good work.

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thanks ladies!! Yall are soooo sweet. It's great to get compliments from people I idolize!! Especially you Bubblinbrnsuga!!! There's no secret, I really just put mango butter and slicked it back with EQP glaze. This was the end of the day, so it was about time to take it down and CO wash again. I also don't use a ponytail holder for my puff. I use one of those looooong comb things that you can get from walmart. They wrap all the way around your head a couple of times and then you can clamp them. KNOW what I'm talkin about?!! Anyway, my hair isn't long enough for a ponytail holder just yet! That's my next goal, so we'll see. Thanks again for the love!!

chocolate01 said:
I love your hair!!! It is absolutly gorgeous. My hair wants to be like you but I don't have the courage to do it. keep up the good work.
You can do it, girl! My hair didn't look like this at first. As I've learned how to deal with it and it has gotten longer, it has developed into what you see now! I'm glad I didn't give up in the beggining. Look me up....I had threads like "Hair withdrawal" and I frequently stated that I regretted the BC. I hung in there and now I'm eatin my words!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Naptrl you have one of the most beautiful heads of hair I've seen! So gorgeous and shiny- and it grows so fast I bet you'll be back at brastrap in no time. Can't wait to see updates :)

Divastate said:
Naptrl you have one of the most beautiful heads of hair I've seen! So gorgeous and shiny- and it grows so fast I bet you'll be back at brastrap in no time. Can't wait to see updates :)
Thanks princess and DivaState..You two are inspirations to me. Divastate, I can't wait till I can get a press like yours in your avatar!!! You are beautiful inside and out!!!

Back